[NOT A BUG] Failed to Receive Data

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected the victory screen after an explore match. Have to click “Retry” to continue playing the game again, then going to the proper screen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens sometimes on Explore or other game modes.
Started after the update 5.4

Steps to make it happen again
Play some explore battles or other events.

1 Like

Are you on wifi? Could it be a poor connection? I would expect this error if your internet keeps cutting out.

1 Like

Yes, I’m on wifi. It’s not a big deal, just need to click to recover the data, but I noticed it use to happen often after the 5.4 patch.
Not sure if it can be connection issue on my end tho.

I’ve never seen it on PC so far (very stable internet connection) but ocassionally encounter this and similar error messages on mobile, especially when reception is not at its best (for example, when visiting countryside last holidays and similar).

1 Like

Like @Dust_Angel I have only seen this on mobile with wifi issues. That’s why I think it’s a connection issue with your PC. Try using ethernet and see if you still have the problem. Wifi is never as good anyway. :wink:

1 Like

Hello friends,

This is a connection issue error, we have some troubleshooting articles that may be helpful if you find it is becoming a consistent issue here

If it continues after following through those, you can always send through a Support Ticket

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you! <3

2 Likes