Errors in the game after the battle

Hello.
Very often there are errors in the game at the end of the battle (any battle)
Errors 2018-04-18 I attach in the screenshots from the phone.
As often after such mistakes it is necessary to overload the game, which leads to a loss in the battle, although the screenshots show that I won the fight.
Very disappointing.
Also, there are errors in synchronizing the game with the server, so there is not even a RETRY key. It also entails a restart of the game and an automatic loss, in the case of my victory in the game.
We should already do something, today 2 winning games just bluntly blended due to errors with the server.
So it’s no good.

Hey @docdeath We haven’t had any issues with the game servers in the past 24 hours. It seems like you may be having trouble with your internet connection.

If you’re using wifi please try turning your internet modem off at the wall for 30 seconds and turning it back on again. You can also try contacting your ISP to see if they have any further information.

If your internet connection is stable then it may be an issue somewhere in the connection between us causing issues and unfrotunately, that would mean it’s out of both our hands and we can only hope that wherever the problem is it’s fixed soon.