[Not a bug] Duplicate rooms in Underspire?

Encountered on: Switch (v7.2)

Earlier today, while exploring Underspire I noticed that two adjacent rooms in zone 2 (en route to its boss room) contained the same enemy team – in this case, it was the Crypt Keepers boss team.

I realize this is not technically a bug but regardless, can the Underspire room algorithm be tweaked to disallow picking the same team for adjacent rooms?

I know this isn’t nearly as visible as, say, when duplicate teams occur in Class Trials – Underspire is a large map and already has a large pool of potential teams to pick from, so duplicate teams in adjacent rooms don’t happen frequently to begin with (I think it’s only the third incident I’ve seen personally?).

Unfortunately I can’t provide screenshots this time, due to (a) the rarity of it, (b) I am not “always recording”, and (c) we can’t review cleared Underspire rooms after the fact (unlike Delves).

So if nothing else, here are two suggestions moving forward:

• Clicking on a cleared Underspire room should display the team that occupied it (similar to Delves)
  • Disallow the same team appearing in adjacent Underspire rooms.
1 Like

Not a bug. Enemies seems to be generated as we progress and sometimes they can repeat rooms.

Hello, :slight_smile:

As you are aware this is not a bug, however I can pass on your feedback to the development team to take into consideration.

Thank you for letting us know this happened to you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes