No glory in today's daily reward

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I logged in after the event changeover, and got a graphic that I finished the event at tier 1, earning me 16 glory. When I checked the mail, no glory was listed in the reward. Neither was any glory listed when I claimed the mail.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No clue.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
None. Didn’t think to document this until everything was finished.

I’ve had the same problem on event reset day since the 2.0 update.

Same here. Since 2.0 no glory was added during the event changeover or added to the mail.

Please contact our support team here: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will be able to give you your missing Glory.

This has been happening for several weeks now. Is this an error with our accounts, and thus will the support team be able to fix it going forward, or is a fix forthcoming to prevent it from happening again?

1 Like

Same here and I hate to bother support about 16 glory. Anyway, hopefully it will get sorted soon.

3 Likes

Same here. It’s only 16 Glory. Not worth the extra steps to get compensated.

1 Like

Yeah, other people have said what I meant. The actual missing glory doesn’t bother me; 16 glory is a fraction of what I collect with most tributes. I made this post more to point out a potential bug.

1 Like

I always thought it was working as intended. :sweat_smile:

Not getting rank glory on the reset day happened in 1.8 and prior (and maybe even for a time into 1.9) as the reset happened before you were granted the daily glory for rank, and was eventually fixed so that you would always get the daily reward based on what rank you were the previous day, allowing you to get 16 glory every day including reset day. The problem has resurfaced with daily tier glory in 2.0 under the exact same circumstances. The 16 isn’t going to be make or break for most people, its just one of those nagging things that should and is intended to work one way (and for a time, did) but doesn’t.

1 Like