New troop I must buy but cannot use

Dear Devs,

I understand why the new All-Seeing Eye troop is not of the faction allowed colors – that might have made pure-faction runs easier or a different experience from those of use who used the four original troops.

That said, why on earth can I ONLY get that troop in the event I cannot use it? Why wasn’t it included in, say, event keys, or faction portals? Why must I spend gems for something I cannot use?

4 Likes

You can wait 4 weeks… Then it will be portals.

But yeah I don’t get it, either. Why didn’t they make it usable is what I’m wondering.

1 Like

It’s so counter-intuitive. I thought that was the entire point of releasing new faction troops, so that there were more options for completing delves with Pure Faction. It gives a different set of tools that might help shake things up. It’s shocking that the entire point is missed this badly.

4 Likes

Maybe they planned to add this one to Watch Mother’s spell, but something went wrong. If this troop is brown, make it Blue/Brown or Green/Brown, why not? Problems with delve troops continue, the first one was with Void Wisp, now incompatible Burning Ocularen…