New Pet - Snowball

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/new-pet-snowball/

New Pet: Snowball

A new pet has been released, the Snowball. You can get your Snowball from the daily Pet Rescue for the next 24hrs.

The Snowball will also start appearing as a potential Pet Rescue from Pet Gnomes in 3-4 weeks’ time.

4 Likes

9 Likes

He’ll never stop until hell freezes over or melt trying.

2 Likes

This pet should be in the drop pool as of a few days ago. Has anyone got it in a normal pet rescue yet?

We have gotten this pet.

1 Like

Yes, Friday the first time here.

1 Like

We got it yesterday.

1 Like

Only once, but we got it last Saturday.
screenshot_5671

1 Like

Did he melt away? It’s been at least a couple weeks since we’ve had this PR. And we’re a fairly active guild…:thinking:

We had it as a rescue today, so it’s just RNG being unkind to your guild.
It’s sort of like how some people can get upwards of 5 copies of a pet when it’s never happened for me, and I’ve played 800-1000 rescues probably.

4 Likes

My guild had it twice today. And i got only one copy each time… :skull:

1 Like

Thanks…I have an unhealthy hatred now for Snow Bunny and Slimeball. :roll_eyes:
(We’ve had tons of their PR)

Actually Slimeball is one of my guild’s rarest rescues.

3 Likes

And here we have a rabid case of the RNG. She grants not where you want but where you miss.

2 Likes

Yeah, she needs to be adjusted. Not a big ask on my end. Just a code that limits Pet Rescues from having the exact same one trigger more than once a day.
Otherwise, some of these pets need to be taken to the “farm” after a while before it takes years to get a pet to level 20 without using gems.

I don’t know why we can’t use blue orbs on pets. Well, I do really. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Me too with the Slimeball but for different reasons. That thing ate a cat I will never rescue it. Glad to see others hating it even if it’s not for that reason.

1 Like