New Pet - Libertini

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/new-pet-libertini/

New Pet: Libertini A new pet has been released, Libertini. You can get Libertini from the daily Pet Rescue for the next 24hrs. Please note that Libertini is a special event pet.

1 Like

Thanks for the new pet. I saw it from Taran’s website and get excited because it was a “Broken Spire” pet. And for power leveling I will need a 3th pet. Since kingdom has no faction and faction pet it’s was good news. Any reason to change it to “Whitehelm”?

1 Like

I wouldn’t threat anything from Taran’s web as finite. More often than you’d expect, data presented on Taran’s website has placeholders in it.

2 Likes

And Broken Spire is the kingdom placeholder

But +1 Whitehelm has enough pets :wink:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they just pick a kingdom from a hat when it comes to cosmetic pets.

2 Likes

or, try to make them somewhat thematic to the cosmetic pet itself… Libertini looks like a bell. Guess bells fit to Whitehelm…with all those priests and divine-like troops. Whole Whitehelm looks like a cathredral of some sort.
But where would you put it otherwise? Castle of Sword’s Edge? Any other place?

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me how this is a “pet”? The artist didn’t even try to add a face or little arms or legs or anything. It’s literally just a bell.

2 Likes

Same as Shrunken Head… or Hot head… or Shelf on elf…

Pet is an abstract term in GoW… more accurate term would be “familiar” probably… such things could easily take an image of pet and non-living objects…
Maybe it’s a bell, but it’s a levitating bell, which can talk to its owner…:man_shrugging:

It’s cracked and looks like it is going to fall apart if somebody pulls the rope really hard. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe you can tell me how a cookie fits thematically into Whitehelm? Also why some kingdoms have 4 cosmetic pets while others have none at all? A random kingdom from a hat is the only explanation.

4 Likes

Very appropriate bell for a cracked game. Actually worse than a cracked game . I think Lycanthropy had a lot to do with it.

1 Like

I got 1. Uno. Need like 49 more or something…wtf. n screw your pick-a-nic baskets im not spending like 5k gems on a bell pet. Im not yogi bear

So now i gotta wait until it randomly pops up as 1 of like 100 possible but only if i get a pet gnome which doesnt even pop up everywhere.
And if i get that lucky ill still probably get 1 again or maybe a whopping 2??

Pets are 2 crazy rn they need a minor tweak at least

1 Like

It’s a cosmetic pet, those don’t ever pop up from pet gnomes.