New Notification Idea

So first off this is NOT my idea it comes from Midnight136, Midnight has a brilliant suggestion that when we do a task we get notified on how much more we have to go to complete a task. So like if the task says we have to eliminate 50 monsters, well we go in and fight and each time we kill a monster we get notified how many monsters we have left to go. This IS brilliant and would help us greatly with out have to go look at the task again if we forget. We basically get notified with the Campaign task when we complete it or with we complete stuff on the adventure board, we half way there people! Why not have a way we can push a button have the task list pop up when we in battle or when we are out of battle we can see how much further we have to go to complete all three task? Call it The task board and we can add or delete task we choose to complete and we can check that task board any time we like oh and have the ability to add 20 task to the task board like adding everything from Campaign, the adventure board, the guardian task, put are Hero up on the task so we can see how much EXP we need to level up. Kingdoms task too, why not have a why we can add 50 task to The Task Board. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes! i said this to my guild 3 campaigns ago, “we need a way to pin tasks so we can see how far we are off completing it” is what i said roughly

1 Like