New mythic graphics not showing (iOS) and old missing graphics are STILL MISSING

Platform, device version and operating system:

iOS

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

I was expecting this missing graphics bug to be fixed back in April, since it was first reported in March. I still don’t have graphics for any of the troops previously affected, and the Guardian of Law has no graphics now either.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

It began at the end of March. More than 5 months ago. This is just the latest casualty.

I tried the Download All Assets button, and once again it did nothing to resolve the issue—not for the Guardian of Law, nor any past affected troop. This really should be a simple thing to resolve, guys. The game knows the image isn’t there, so why can’t it tag the asset as needing to be re-downloaded and actually do so?

1 Like

Fyi - a couple weeks ago I deleted and reinstalled the app. I could then see the old missing troops, and can also see the new troop today, so should not require multiple re-installs. (Screenshot your account details before doing so though)

1 Like

Reinstalling is not a fix. It’s just throwing a bandage on the problem. The app should be more than capable of detecting the issue and properly re-downloading any corrupted or missing assets.

4 Likes