New Kingdom - Vulpacea

You also won’t benefit much from adding extra Pathfinder to your team. If you replace them with traited Persistence you’ll rake up a ton of extra stats almost every time Todd casts his spell. :wink:

1 Like

I know that, I used it as full Vulpacea team for the campaign.

Anyone got Voidcaller with Glory key? Can you share the screenshot? I just spend 50K keys without getting it. :sweat_smile:

In the last resort, I did spend 50 Event keys and get one copy immediately. Oh well…

Gem keys would work too, I guess.

I got Voidcaller from 200 event keys 6x.

I have the same vague feeling that it’s not there. No proof ofc

Hey!

We are aware of the double ampersands that appear on the on the overview screen of troops that have choice spells.

We’re currently working on a fix for it :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

1 Like

Imagine…you’re on a long journey and magic shows up not even once. Your game is absolute ridiculous. :clown_face::face_vomiting: @Kafka

10 Likes

I didn’t expect the opposite proof, but here we are…

With around 2K Glory Key more, for a 52K total - just for a single Legendary.

Oh well, at least now I have extra 5K gem.

1 Like

I got everything to mythic with 10k gold keys and 200 event keys. No shop. Bought 1 Journey Troop and used one blue Orb. Kingdom lvl 15, Power 5.

1 Like

You’ve forgotten to mention gems you spent on buying kingdom pass levels. (Can’t get past this point at the moment otherwise.)

6 Likes

How did you get Kingdom Pass troops from chests?

When can we get the choice mechanic applied to all troops that has “or” in their spell descriptions?

1 Like

Probably never, it’s an entirely different mechanic. The spells that have OR in their description intentionally pick a random effect, you are not supposed to know ahead what you are going to get, or even decide what you are going to get. Some of them even have more than two possible effects.

4 Likes

Yeah, imagine if Mimic had this effect (with a guaranteed Devour being one of the possibilities).

Being able to pick from essentially one of two spell effects implies that their effects should be weaker than if they were selected at random, because a player will intentionally pick whichever one is better for their current situation.

Compare how Aziris is practically useless on a cpu team but actually very useful in the hands of a player.

2 Likes

At least some of them could get it

Like Diviner

1 Like

Diviner has three options, not two. And one of those options is so deep in snowball territory that it even has a lower chance to happen. Making that a choice, along with a guaranteed extra turn, is possibly not a good idea for an ultra-rare troop.

You’re correct. I wasn’t specific enough. I was discussing available troops from chests only and listed what it took. I also purchased Pass (almost reflexively now) and spent gems for 1st copies of 2 additional troops. They’re not mythic yet.

I don’t understand why do you insist the troops will keep their original spell when they do this change.

It’s a mechanic that can improve many troops that have or in their spell. And whatever the spell does can be changed.

The point is this mechanism.

For example, if one of the new troops has an OP spell, it’s not the problem of this choice mechanic, it’s the problem of that troop itself.

What I wanted is to add this mechanism for old troops that have or in their spells, which in the old system makes them mostly unusable.

After adding this choice mechanic, whatever the old spell does can be changed.

Very true, it’s just that improving under-used/under-powered troops is … kind of not a high development priority.

If it’s going to happen, it’ll be when there are kingdom reworks. As we’ve seen recently for Broken Spire and Zhul’kari.

It’s not something I’d be holding my breath for.