New Kingdom - Sin of Maraj

leveling

19 Likes

…How long will take you next level up? A week or so?

1 Like

Went digging for new troops and pulled Death instead.

Somehow that makes sense.

Just not for people who actually need them

Really enjoying the new troops. Thanks for the new kingdom!

I’m in trouble with the Blade of Guilt, I’ve done everything in the kingdom and nothing, it gets stuck (Xbox One) Some friends have the same problem, I can not get the weapon, Level 1243

You and your friends will get it after gaining a level.

4 Likes

they are I got a few from there

Can’t wait to get in and stop the sins from invading now this is a true heros match

Referring to this… either the banner is wrong or the colors below are.

5 Likes

Yes, thanks.

(Spoilers, I suppose, though I am already pretty late to the party.)

1. I laughed a LOT at Ethoras suddenly being in the enemy lineup. Like, demon, demon, demon, ETHORAS. Why was he there?!:rofl:
  2. I for one was disappointed to have Luther not afflicted by Lust. I would have liked to hear whom he has a crush on, at least.
  3. Happy about Tyri being part of the cast and her mentioning Ferit. We need more interaction of the cast travelling with the hero! It was already really nice in Urskaya and Blackhawk, so having more of this is great!
  4. I wish I could draw just so that I could create a picture of the epic facepalm Ysabelle will probably make when hearing how badly Luther messed up.:joy: (Though honestly, I really wanna know how she reacts to that report…)
6 Likes

Btw, so is greed going to get a flavor text change so it isn’t a copy paste of the merchant prince?

you really got some? that’s great, you seem to be the only one. at least the only one who answered

1 Like

Oh no not this again

Already calling the Hero(ine) Quote of the Year for 2018: “Oops…” :astonished:

3 Likes

The Hero and his companions every single time:

5 Likes

And yet, somehow, someway… when that unfortunate day arrives the the story finally reaches its penultimate conclusion, the Hero(ine) will perform their most boneheaded maneuver to date and that will save the multiverse from complete annihilation by total accident.

I wonder if we’ll ever have a villain confronting our character about his/hers questionable choices, and lack of good sense, and then become so shocked that he/she decides to follow the hero(ine) out of fear that this moron could actually end the world at some point if left alone with his other questionable companions.

It would be a funny way to “redeem” said villain, he/she could appear in other quests as an enemy when the hero(ine) is about to make a terrible decision and then even the other option leads into another huge problem to which our character will answer with total conviction: “Oops…”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a sketched story and dialogues. Someday i shall try to spin a small tale just for the “funz”.

5 Likes

I got that problem too, when loading the battles – including the ‘transparent’ card. Mine didn’t even show the troop on the front of the card either. Sometimes I got the odd troop graphic box on the left like you did, other times it was completely blank! That was for every battle too (Quest and Challenges).

I hope the transparent cards with no troop art on them, gets fixed.

1 Like