New Kingdom - Sin of Maraj

Holy hell… that person has such ungodly luck and needs to play the lottery… or something is clearly amiss.

The last count was 10, they need to buy a lottery ticket :joy:

2ghgjh

1 Like

The storyline Lust battle is against Lust, two Incubi, and an Erinys…but the Erinyes are surely of Wrath, yes? Shouldn’t it be a Succubus?

Succubus would make more sense especially since Lust’s ability can change the opponent into one or the other. Also, I’m assuming you are referring to the 2nd Lust battle? Or the 1st?

no one knows, if Sin of Maraj troops are in invasions shop?

10 mythics in a day? I don’t know where he/she lives but I can smell the fish from here where I live.

Unless we’re neighbours by another crazy stroke of luck!!

He is on ps4 and has all mythics. In a very great guild as well so likely has been saving for a great while.

Congrats to him though!

I don’t trust rng and will be saving my keys for the next mythic.

1 Like

My appropriate reaction
evlhnk

5 Likes

Same shield than Apocalypse… :thinking:

Weapon task is stuck on 0.

Also how can we get the common weapon “Tome of Sin”?

7 Likes

Upgrading the weapon fixed this for my guild mate. I don’t think it is supposed to work this way though.

@Cyrup can you look into this please? Thanks.

7 Likes

I’m almost sure the devs did something to try and fix the issue of weapons not being readily unlocked if you have the required masteries. Still the Blade of Guilt didn’t auto-unlocked for me…

… and leveling up from level 1200+ takes some time.

Could we have a “Refresh Button” of sorts @Sirrian? Or anything in this sense to make our masteries be “reloaded” for when a new weapon is available. It could also address the issues with things not updating, even if it’s only visually, correctly. Using a gold key usually does the trick in small issues, but a new function like that would certainly be useful.

Edit: Wasn’t this weapon Purple/Red by the way? Am i mistaken or was it changed?

6 Likes

It seems to be a legendary weapon, likely available in the shop of an upcoming Invasion/Raid event.

Banner border is the wrong color.

I got Wrath and Pride (one each) out of 200 Gem Keys, waiting 'til Monday to try for more of anything.

4 Likes

Only when weapons are unowned.

What? The banner will change to the correct colors once I get the weapons? That can’t be right…

Thanks for new content

I have to level up to level up the new kingdom. Almost as frustrating as having to do challenges with 4 million souls. There should be a buy out for end gamers. Do all the challenges or spend 1 million souls not to. And give the weapon for completing the quest line.
Screenshot_20180824-100342
Sorry @en9nhcet I know you have it the roughest of us all.

2 Likes

Wow famine is back stronger and cost less mana :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: oops didin’t realise he also drain allies mana lol