New Kingdom - Sin of Maraj

the Banner wrong with the color or picture?

Omen of Ice and Chill Touch traits have the same symbol?
What laziness is this?

Other than that, Sins as troops? Pretty cool theme.

1 Like

pls fix the color or banner.

2 Likes

I’ll have to let you know in about… 3 hrs. When I get home from work.

Probably best to wait until weekly reset.

@BilboBaghead Laziness is kinda’ Sloth’s thing. :grinning:

1 Like

I just blew 2K Seals and only pulled Wrath. I think I’ll wait until weekly reset…

Same here. Asked that question too.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, 53k gold keys later …

6 Likes

I’m lucky enough to get Wrath, so my Sin of Maraj is now at 3 stars, until Monday come, then it will be instant 5 stars, as my Blade of Guilt is already fully upgraded.

As for the questline, when fighting with 7 Deadly Sins, wierdly enough, I like their Challenge teams line-up better than in actual quest. Although fighting 4 Horseman of Apocalypse is really epic!!

Also, I’m glad Luther and our hero are saved from Lust’s influence, so we might have some interesting fan-fiction coming later… lol

1 Like

Yup, i think thats the best thing to do

Where do you get that?

1 Like

It’s likely a reward from finishing all questline or challenge, I’m not sure bacause I didn’t really got a notification of getting it (same as Dhrak-Zum one) Try restarting the game, it might help.

1 Like

Nice to see the new kingdom has broken the loading screen, this is on PS4 :joy:

3 Likes

You need to level up your Hero once to get Blade of Guilt.
Tome of Sin should be an event weapon that we can buy for Glory on the upcoming Sin of Maraj event, starting at Monday.

4 Likes

Thanks, i just went to my attic and found it in my weapon’s rack :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :blush:

It popped right into my weapons without needing to level up my hero. Though no notification.

Is it just me or is the blade targetted at ubastet, infernus and ishbaala, ie another attempt at a meta counter?

last challenges “trial of wrath”

2 Likes

does anyone got Sin of Maraj troops from invasion shop? they should be in there now

It’s raining mythics on PS4 today :joy:

2 Likes