New Kingdom - Blackhawk

i actually think 3dmg per will be totally fine:

defense decks are never good at too much looping to begin with so i dont expect it be too tiring to fight against (not anything worse then some units we already have to struggle against)

and as for offense… it will be so much fun! let it be :wink:

2 Likes

Why not a 25% to Summon Tentacle (new Common troop) when an ally die?

Oh. I guess I don’t need Kraken until 2.2 then.

5 Likes

well, not wasting resources on Kraken until update…2 skill points per turn is near to futile for me

2 Likes

Joining the Queue +1

Don’t even have the Kraken yet but I was salivating at the chance to build a loop team using the old trait. New trait…dunno if I’ll even use him in the meantime :unamused:

I did give it a spin… and had to crash out a few matches that I’d won…

It was fun-ish to use - though couldn’t see the effect taking place very well, which was far less satisfying than seeing damage numbers.

My judgement is based on the obvious comparison to Moloch, whose trait is similar, and just not as good - so either Kraken should be brought down in line, or even better, Moloch should be buffed (or just re-done, lots of stat-debuff troops out there)…

1 Like

I just did the quest line. This happened as one of the quests, lol. xD

4 Likes

I’d rather see it doing 1 damage to all opponents at the start of every turn. Because tentacles.

2 Likes

moloch is underpowered, its the moloch who needs buff rather :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does the Mimic put anyone else in mind of sapient pearwood?

Also, I’m not sure the Ship Cannon text quite describes the spell. It says “deals X damage to 3 random enemies,” but to me that implies 3 distinct enemies. It looks like the spell actually lobs X damage 3 times, randomly; and can hit the same enemy multiple times.

Is it just me that reads it like that?

1 Like

I can see how you might, if you never played D&D for which mimics were invented several years before Sir Terry ever wrote about the Discworld.

1 Like

Stay away from the poop deck, that is definitely
not where the treasure is hidden.[quote=“Sirrian, post:1, topic:15172”]
Ever wondered what happened to Tyri’s father in Zhul’Kari? Or how Tyri and Marid could EVER be related? These questions and more will be answered as you search for treasure on the high seas!
[/quote] Omg, hopefully this means we either meet/get as card her father.[quote=“Nimhain, post:29, topic:15172”]
(we’re currently out having dinner)
[/quote]

as a team? or individually?

There are too many of them!

My exact reaction. Not too upset in not obtaining the Kraken

Just to know,
Sharkey trait speaks of merfolk, since he is the only one i assume more will come out with kingdom event right?
more importantly, there’s no kind of bonus for a Rouge team?
i’ve checked team bonus post but there’s no trace…

Nope, none next week.

There are about 2-3 troops with Rogue bond.

Maybe talking about no bonus for using unique rogue troops?

thanks @Tacet !
for bonus question, as @DonBoba said,was ment more over team bonus like having 4 troop from the same kindgom or same race (4 goblins / 4 dragons).
it’s been a while since we have rouge troops, even if just a few, with this addiction having a rouge team makes more sense, so I was wondering

3x Rogue gives +2 Attack
4x Rogue gives +2 Attack, +3 Life, +1 Armor.

1 Like

For a short time my Kraken’s third trait said dealing 2 damage AOE every 4/5 match…