New Kingdom - Blackhawk

Oooh just pulled this dude, KRUARG THE DREAD

Didin’t see him mentioned!!

its from old event, is around since a bit

Noooo I am so disappointed! I was really looking forward to Monday when I could get Kraken!

I really really hope you change his trait back. It’s much more unique and exciting than his new one.

I hope we have a new patch soon :stuck_out_tongue:

It requires a client-side patch so it’s going to be a while.

Which is why I said I hope we have a new patch soon! I do read posts haha

I have to say I wish that a bit more effort had gone into his new trait to at least make him a better choice to use right now. He was the one thing that I was looking forward to out of this kingdom. Can’t say I’ll be using him come Monday now.

1 Like

I wonder what will happen first, will consoles get caught up to the Kraken kingdom, or will the Kraken be fixed before the consoles catch up?

I’m glad Kraken still has a thick head and huge tentacles. We must never change.

1 Like

Arrrrrrrrrr. Followed by a more descriptive Arrrrrrrrr.

I’m kind of nervous about Kraken. His spell is really strong and his traits are really strong (obscenely strong if they restore Tentacles). I think he could be the next Khorvash.

I can’t wait to try to make a team centered around his (original) trait.

1 Like

Not a typo per se, but the “a” in the final splash screen of the quest line is almost fully obscured by the picture. Looks like a simple fix is to put it on the start of the second line.

If Kraken wasn’t strong then that would really be confusing.

1 Like

I love nearly everything about the new kingdom. It’s the first kingdom in a while was excited about.
EK also says thanks for the new banner :wink:

Only let down for me is no mountains with event troop on mondays. I don’t need blood but always need mountain.

I hope we get skull beard as a troop.

Ships cannon doesnt seem to work. I was testing to see if it works like Dryad, but It fired one shot a the last troop killing it and just ended.

Second cast killed the 3rd troop, then a long pause, then killed the second troop.

The cannon seems to just stop firing randomly.

My thoughts as well. Kraken’s don’t grow, they DESTROY!

1 Like

Maybe all the targets are decided at once and then if the first kills an enemy and next was supposed to hit the same one - well, it’s just lost. But that’s only a guess, @Sirrian or @Nimhain should confirm/deny it’s a bug.

Nah… His spell isn’t as over-powered and under-costed as Khorvash… and his trait (once fixed) isn’t as annoying, and won’t be a threat on defence, as the AI isn’t smart enough to make long loops…

1 Like

Seems they will be moving away from a blue mana meta game so there may be more like that soon.

Khorvash/Valkyrie/Mab/Kraken sounds fun

1 Like

16 Green/Purple and creates Blue Gems - this is another sea troll in disguise!
even managed to troll the server so devs had to rework it xD