New Hero Class: Spiritwalker

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/new-hero-class-spiritwalker/

New Hero Class: Spiritwalker A new Hero Class has been released, the Spiritwalker. Complete Harper’s Spiritwalker Training quest in Vulpacea to unlock this Hero Class. Also to celebrate the release of this new class, we will be running a Hero Class event over the weekend. Particpate in this event to help earn Champion XP for…

2 Likes

I like this class a lot, it’s very good, very helpful! :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Class weapon info needs a fix:

Lots of options for class trial team: =)

Sort of an okay class, I guess, but there are far too many outshining it to make it a fixture in setups. Will end up lumped in with Bard, Mechanist, Warpriest and a bunch of other low average ones, that I only pick, if I really feel like it.

Maybe if the mana drain effect worked against the whole enemy team, it would be a good choice to stop empowered troops.

3rd trait doesnt appear to be working. i will keep testing and update later

It has the life and Forrest talent trees.
So is already the best green class.

Im level 1408. Il be defo using it on green gw attack teams

1 Like

It’s not immune to stun, so it’s very vulnerable to Elementalist.

Ino but ive 1st move.
And my team has cleanse.
And 5 0 every month wins

I think, it works. Was just running against one remaining troop with full mana, cast a spell, and it wasn’t full anymore.
As is said at the bottom of the announcement, the mana drain has no visual indication.

If you go against full elf team, there is constantly a message of ancestry trait activating - it’s probably a case of targeting 0 mana troop, when it seems that the trait is not working.

Too bad that third trait doesn’t drain 2 mana from all enemies when an ally casts, it could have saved us from the incredibly boring and repetitive double converter/book garbage in guild wars. Yet another swing and a miss.