New Hero Class: Runepriest

With RunePriest’s weapon mentioning Splash I’m hoping the abilities Splash and Scatter become uniform. I.E. They mention the keyword in the spell and the description in the upper right. Right now they give the long description in Infernus and Sunbird but use the keyword for Runeforger and future troop Midge Swarm.

(and make both terms a search variable for troops)

5 Likes

One night end… done!:crazy_face:

4 Likes

@dujas thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will investigate further.

@Saltypatra The raids has the same problem.

Is anyone going to comment on the mini unlock quest from Emperina having something like 10-12 brown common troops? Super dull. *nod*

1 Like

After unlocking the class weapon and giving it a few test runs…

Can we buff it? Honestly, for a Mythic Weapon it’s very underwhelming… A lot of class weapons are underwhelming, but this is the newest one so let’s try to make it decent.

Runeforger seems like the sweet baby of Mountain Crusher and Hammer of Urskaya, but i think exploding two gems for each Brown ally and enemy, or exploding three gems for each ally as well as stunning the enemies would make it feels more Mythic.

3 Likes

Runeforger is very meh.

Unfortunately it isn’t the only meh weapon, why they thought Mountain Crusher needed a talent that explodes another brown gem is beyond belief, it already explodes a shittonne of browns guys, we don’t need to waste legendary ingots on exploding more…

I would have like to have seen:

RUNEFORGER (14 Brown/Purple)
Deal [Magic + 6) splash damage to an enemy boosted by allied Dwarves [x6]. Explode a 6 random Brown or purple gems.

2 Likes

I like it how it is only would’ve liked to see it also barrier a random ally with it’s cast

I’m ok with a damage booster and less explosions, but our hero REALLY needs more weapons that can apply Stun. So far we have Lion and Tiger ONLY. And that’s a big oversight in design n my opinion. Specially with the first talent of this Class which stuns attackers leaving your hammer with the job of stunning the other three enemies.