New Faction - Indrajit's Palace

Originally published at: New Faction – Indrajit’s Palace – Gems of War

Join Lady Sapphira, as you explore the opulent realm of Indrajit’s Palace! We have a new Faction to delve, as well as lots of new troops, ruled by Indrajit! To celebrate the release of this new Faction, we will be running a Faction event over the weekend for Indrajit’s Palace.

3 Likes

How generous , three days for a gem and real money sink, makes arena looks attractive, I think not. We as players too; have memories of what the game was actually like, once.

Out of all the money and recourse sinks I think this one is pretty fair. 2300 gems is a lot, but it’s a decent trade for the long term rewards imo.
If you have trouble getting enough gems for each new i’dd say don’t bother with em untill you do

4 Likes

The faction events are no-brainers for anyone with enough gems to afford them. The potions you acquire en route to level 500 make doing the pure faction run much easier.

3 Likes

All assets downloaded, restarted Android twice: back in the day, may have made a Bug Report…

…with current state of QA affairs, it’s just business as usual.
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

21 Likes

same here, no pics … Great job again …

3 Likes

Same here! And the same about great job!

2 Likes

Maybe the background art got moved to the Elite+ Pass? :smirk:

12 Likes

For anybody wondering, this is what the map looks like:

Direct path to the boss room, you should be able to walk around it in a circle in both directions.

8 Likes

@Saltypatra another well tested new release.

Since y’all hired more staff I was hoping more money was put into QA. I should of known better I guess.

2 Likes

So, any lore explanation why this underground place seems to be so much on the sunny side?

The questline on this one actually has an interesting plot for a change. Though obviously every single room consists of mooks saying that we may not enter, as per usual, because the boss commands it, etc.

As mentioned before, I think the epic troop here is the key. Might be doable without potions or obscene hoard levels.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Uhhh. This is 8k shards. I don’t remember the last time I didn’t just get a dozen or twenty of the legendary, I’m gonna have to just blue orb this guy I think…

2 Likes

I’m on Android Note 9 same issue no image of map only.

1 Like

Thanks to inept QA. Android players are going to be at a severe disadvantage this FA due to the appearance of gimmicky RNG in regards to rooms so without a real map to be used. It’s easy to assume that level 5 rooms are the only path to the boss.
Screenshot_20210611-054816

At this point looking unprofessional AF seems like just another business tactic in hopes of more gems wasted than would be otherwise spent. Next time it’ll be iOS that will get screwed over to keep it fair.

2 Likes

You have no choice with the first 2 rooms then after completing those all other rooms “light up” and you can choose any of them. Even without background should be no confusion.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s luck the faction scheme is so simple. Not something like Labyrinth.

3 Likes

Map’s bug aside (we’re pretty used to… sadly…) , thumbs up for art of these cats. Really well done.

3 Likes

The faction pet has the same problem - just small black stripes.

1 Like