(Nevermind, not a bug) Werebat skill missing help text for lycanthropy

EDIT: Whoops, not a bug. Gems like doomskulls don’t get the descriptive help text.

Platform, device version and operating system:
N/A

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When looking at a troop’s skill, on the right hand side the game shows a description of parts of a skill. Werebat correctly has help text for Steal Life and Death Mark, but is missing help text for Lycanthropy.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time

Steps to make it happen again
Look at Werebat’s skill.

EDIT: Whoops, not a bug. Gems like doomskulls don’t get the descriptive help text.

1 Like

Werebat’s skill doesn’t cause Lycanthropy, so does it need the help text?

Tangential: having Lycanthropy be both an effect and a distinct trait seems potentially (and unnecessarily) confusing.
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Algorak the Slayer doesn’t poison, but has a similar skill where for every poisoned enemy he does something. He gets help text on what poison is.

3 Likes

I misspoke. I meant to say it’s based on Lycanthropy gems on the board, not Lycanthropy itself. The “help text” is on the left side, which shows how many Lycanthropy gems are on the board, like other cards based on gems on board.

Meanwhile Wereverine has the help text since it actually causes it.

1 Like

Oh shoot. Good point. Yeah, doomskulls don’t have the right hand side description.

Fine fine I’m wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Will edit my post. Not a bug.

2 Likes