Nemesis * PS4 guild * 29/30 rank 1st place * All tasks and events completed weekly. 1.3 million gold, 650 trophies, 1500 seals a week. Tier 2 sigils in events. 50 DOOMS 40k in GWs

Nemesis is such a great guild with friendly, helpful players. No pressure, just fun! Teamspirit counts! I am proud to be a part of it .

4 Likes

Thank you mause for being a part of Nemesis! Your dedication is much apprecited by not only me but everyone else here. I couldn’t ask for a better player from you and Xerres. You both bring such positive vibes and great energy to Nemesis.

2 Likes

Yes, you are correct that 2 of our players were banned during tower of doom and the devs are looking into it. They haven’t said yet what the end result is. I stand by my players and i know :100: they did not cheat. I support them fully.
Thank you for bringing it up and maybe the devs will take the time to look into for us but as well all have been told that it is last on their priorities list and could take months to get too.
And i am sorry you had a bad experience in Nemesis.
I do what i can to keep it family friendly and fun for everyone but unfortunately it is no easy task keeping 30 players happy all the time. Especially being a international guild like we are.
I don’t like having enemies or haters but it does happen.
Hope we can move on past this. I’d like to think we were good friends. Take care my friend and good luck to you.

2 Likes

Played this game about 2 years now. Nemesis is the best guild I’ve been in.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for being a part of Nemesis. We are grateful to have you here with us. Hope you stay for a long time.

Sorry, I only just saw that a post was flagged here. I’ve deleted the post as it breached community guidelines, I’ve also cleaned up some of the posts that followed that were just about the same topic/in direct reply to it.

Tag me if you need anything else in here.

2 Likes

How do you get minus 330,756?

The devs took care of it for us. Thank you @Jeto for taking care of this issue so quickly for us.

Back on track

1 place open after reset. Message me here or on playstation if interested. 1300 and up to join.

We have 1 opening currently.

We have 1 opening. Message me if interested. Playstation and number 1.

Nemesis is a great guild that is constantly evolving and progressing with teamwork. It’s fun to play here and I’m proud to be a part of Nemesis.

1 Like