Mythic trade-in

Apologies if this has been mooted before, but with the introduction of the Soulforge why can’t we trade in extra mythics for diamonds?
I pulled Skadi number 4 this morning & I have a few others which I have multiple copies of that I will never use in a team together.
I’d love to be able to trade a copy in for anywhere between 500-1000 diamonds so that I could craft one of the only 8 cards I need to complete my collection quicker…

4 Likes

I like it! I have a few I would love to trade in for some diamonds

1 Like

I only need mythics now, nothing worse than seeing that blue border only for it to be one you already have!

At the moment we only get 150 souls for Disenchantig a Mythic, a big jump as getting 500-1000 diamonds for one copy won’t happen. The idea is good, and if it ever go through we might get max 50 diamonds or so per Mythic copies, IMO.

2 Likes

Well anything in diamonds has to better than 150 souls!
I do think 50 is low though, its not like this is a game-breaker as people would still need to buy the resources to craft or pull mythics in the first place

500-1000 is a bit excessive. 50 might be too low, but seeing as we only get 150 souls for D/E, the soul to diamond ratio would probably be just right. I’d be fine with 100, but realistically any amount of diamonds for a Mythic will forever be wishful thinking.

3 Likes