Mysterious Fathoms Below

Well 300 keys so far and i got just one…

Yeah, but Nimue can steal life while she collects mana for her spell and then will provide come skulls for C. Bat, specially on some 4/5 matches if you have a goo board, so i see more potential. :slightly_smiling_face:

Missing S here.

Watch out! Its that one guy!

6 Likes

270 event keys to get her to mythic for me.

2 Likes

I always open event keys one at a time. Since the change where I cannot open in 10s anymore, 50 is too much and therefore one at a time is the only option.

Mother of God. And I thought it was not possible for you and @Jainus to disagree. :sweat_smile:
(After all these years…)

5 Likes

Yep I do one at a time, especially when the other cards in the pool are extremely poor

I always picture the two of them as Statler and Waldorf.

1 Like

I always picture them as:

1 Like

@mld-81 and @Drathas

The more I think about it, the more I feel that I want to use my event keys as much to target the mythic, or more, than to target the legendary. If opening 50 at a time is significantly wasteful when mostly hunting the legendary, then that just pushes me more towards targeting mythics, where it’s less important to only get one copy of the legendary.

I guess someday I can try opening one at a time and see how much I hate it. :slight_smile: But I am trying to reduce time spent on less pleasant tasks in the game.

1 Like

Yeah that’s fine - each person can approach chests the way they feel meets their objectives. I already have all Mythics except Suna and Weaver and I don’t care for getting the legandary to Mythic on day one.

So, getting the event legendary with the least amount of keys works for me. :wink:

Though, there has been a couple of times where after 50-100 individual key openings with no luck, I have spat it and open a bunch of 50. :+1:t2::grimacing:

2 Likes

I am fortunate enough that I have all mythics except Zuul obviously. I only need event keys for the new legendaries, I did get ketras through them when I needed him (took about 130) and another copy of stonehammer on a single key once. I did spent a few hundred on the last kingdom release to get what I needed from them but that was the exception to my rule. Mythics dropping from event keys are low but you just never know :crossed_fingers::+1:

1 Like

Nope! I opened 10, and then another 10 :slight_smile:

Not sure there’s any picturing us side by side… given we live at opposite ends of the globe…

Ah, you didnt take the joke well. Am I right?

1 Like

Which one of them is seen as Pat and which one as Mat?

I don’t mind… @Shimrra and I have been guildmates for three years nearly… and usually agree on balance matters…

Pat and Mat??

“A je to!” is their true name. :smiley:

Yeah, I stil remember when both of you went on about wanting a nerf on Mercy…
Such a classic. :wink:

Only cost me 300 event keys to mythic both

You oversimplify that a bit… I always argued for more variety, not always for nerfs… New gem-transformer troop ideas

Anyway we are miles off-topic, sorry…