Mysterious Fathoms Below

In that case either Prawn star or something like kriller punch.

3 Likes

Or: How Shellfish Can You Be?

7 Likes

I debated it, but went against it as it didnā€™t specifically fit the shrimp. It is a definite must with any merfolk rogue that comes out.

Actually, C. Batā€™s last trait can be exploited with death too, or any hero class with steal life on 4/5 matches

Cool new stuffā€¦ I supposeā€¦

Mantis Shrimpā€¦ scraping the barrel of fantasy concepts a bitā€¦

Nimueā€¦ really? Another dual transformerā€¦ powerful, interesting to use I guessā€¦ but there are now so many that these are getting oldā€¦ as @shimrra points out we lack a blue one - and the Merlantis one was the clearest opportunity to do it, rightā€¦ oh and Silence effects, annoyingā€¦

One definite grumble: that third trait should be 3 life steal, not 4, to match Yao Guaiā€¦ itā€™s not like her spell lacks powerā€¦ would it be hard just to look at the identical trait we already had and give this one the same power parityā€¦ or will next time the design team work around this cycle, we get 5 life steal on yellow? Then 6 on blue? All legendary, rightā€¦

3 Likes

Got this when the day rolled over. Neato.

Thankfully only 11 event keys needed this week. I didnā€™t really want to end up with a tonne of subpar Merfolk troops. :wink::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m already past 100 Event keys, still no Nimue for meā€¦ Why was it that when I was targeting the Mythic, I got one Legendary every 10 keys, but get none when I actually want it? T^T

Despite new 2 troops, (3 when Friday hit) Merlantis is still stuck at 7 stars. But once its Faction is released, it will jump ahead to 9 stars [8 stars, stucked by the lack of class] instead. So Iā€™m looking forward to that! ^^

Also, my trolling PvP defense this week. Feel the wrath of the mighty Shrimp!

1 Like

Shrimp seems quite weak for an epic. 20 true damage and some super situational utility for 13 mana, meh.
Nimue is strong as double transformers tend to be, looking forward to draw her.

1 Like

Yep he seems weak to me. Does about the same damage as a Shadowblade and I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen one of them.

Also, with all these troops that get a bonus against submerged - I actually think it would be cool if we could actually inflict that on enemies. Just think of it as the enemy being drawn under the water during an attack.

2 Likes

I have a 50% chance to devour my late night snack of Mantis Shrimp flavored cup noodles.

Something tells me that if I do, Iā€™ll be knocked to the back, only to produce brown mana. :poop::upside_down_face:

Edit: scanning the thread, and itā€™s good to see that other forum members are having no difficulty in ā€œFinding Nimue.ā€ :tropical_fish::wink:

It took me a bit more than 110 event chest openings, in total.

4 Likes

Got my Nimue in the first 20 Keys, very happy with that :slight_smile:
RNGesus has smiled upon me this past fortnight.

I love Merlantis as a kingdom and the merfolk theme. Hereā€™s to hoping we see more variety in the future and a pet or two!

7 event keys for the new legendary, result :+1:

1 Like

Donā€™t forget that screwing with the enemyā€™s team order has value thatā€™s difficult to quantify.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why i called it super situational.

Oh myā€¦ what an amusing way to help killing-blue-troop Greenstones weekly event! :rofl:

3 Likes

I have to disagree on this. On paper, I would like them to match. However: Yao Guai not only has a consistent way of generating red matches, but his move scales based on that health heā€™s stealing. Nimue has none of that.

3 Likes

Youā€™re using keys one at a time!?

I donā€™t like the risk of wasting keys by opening 50 and getting two copies, but I donā€™t have much patience for clicking the chest a hundred times.

Today I opened 50 chests three times, got one copy on the third try. Guess I could have opened 101 to 150 chests one at a timeā€¦

Maybe someone has calculated the risk of getting 2 copies in 50 chests, the average number of keys wasted, and maybe even average keys/hour saved by opening one at a time.

1 Like

Yes, some obviously do, why are you asking?

I went for two 50 keys openings today. Got 3 copies so canā€™t complain.

300 Event Keys was enough to get her to Mythic. (200+50+50)ā€¦. defiantly not one at a timešŸ˜‰

1 Like