My new Pvp defense

#workingasintended

easier to just edit codes than to write new lines of code, they are #workingasintended anyway

1 Like

this is mine

2 Likes

I was going to suggest doing this before, when they introduced the new guild tasks. I saw you folks protesting on the forums but the best protest against these kinds of changes is to merely rig the game in our favour by all setting up easy defense teams.

Of course, the amount of players reading/posting on the forums probably won’t make a difference but I know at least a few of you are guild leaders, so let’s give it a go :wink:

I’ve had 4 Fire Bombs as my defense since I came back a couple years ago, but you’re right, they did make that change a while back to reduce how often that’s seen. I changed to 4 treasure troops for ya. Enjoy.

1 Like

I put up easy Def as well. Very easy

1 Like

Yeah, you got the idea.

When I do not test some defense teams for GWs, I put easy and/or fun teams in defense. Like 4 bombs. I have one special distraction team: Mermaid / Scylla / Queen Xochi / Enchantress. Guess its name.

PSA: Not including your hero in your defense is lowering your score potential and therefore your payout. You get some points for every weapon level (non linear, rarity doesn’t matter) and every hero talent unlocked (whether or not it is set).

Optimal team score team (for highest payouts) is "three mythic (ascended or base doesn’t matter) level 20 troops fully traited and a fully traited level 20 and champion level 100 hero (you can use a team code to disable most your talents if you so desire) wielding a +10 weapon (eg., something low threat warden’s gauntlets, or you can choose a low threat +9 weapon). The hero is very important, as this is worth over 900 score points, and depending where your team lands on someone’s score comparison, could mean a difference of hundreds of gold worth of payout.

It is preferable if you don’t put in anything to stall the match (no orbweaver or bandits, please, or barrier spam if you can avoid it).

Make sure to fight one ranked battle so the team can be seen for a bit.

This guy gets it:

I split the difference and went with a team that is a complete pushover if you pay minimal attention (won’t even get mana to do anything) but has close to the max score I can muster on this account, all team comp bonuses go to attack and not bulk, but it can kill you if it gets lucky:

Following a similar practice should be optimal for getting more teams that give good gold rewards back in circulation to at least curb payout issues slightly.

4 Likes

My shit team with close to max score

6 Likes

This!

I put in firebomb and boombot because they might even kill themselves and thus help the attacker. I also threw out Festival Cow because she gives life and might prolong the game. Maybe overdone, but you do what you can :wink: