Moon Dance

MOON DANCE

New Epic Troop: Moon Phoenix

Moon Phoenix will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Strange Magic

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Sluagh, Dark Knight, Umbraxis, Dark Troll, Shadow Dragon, and Moon Phoenix. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Sluagh: 4 Dark Crystals
  • Dark Knight: 5 Dark Crystals
  • Umbraxis: 6 Dark Crystals
  • Dark Troll: 6 Dark Crystals
  • Shadow Dragon: 8 Dark Crystals
  • Moon Phoenix: 2 Moon Feathers

Each Dark Crystals is worth 1 point, and each Moon Feather is worth 5 points. The battle against the Sluagh, Dark Knight, Umbraxis, Dark Troll, and Shadow Dragon will drop a variable number of Dark Crystals (on average about 1.18x the base amount). The battle against the Moon Phoenix will drop a variable number of Moon Feathers (on average about 1.18x the base amount).

Infinity Plus Two has repeatedly been found to sell loot boxes missing the best items or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. They always deny this at first, deliberately spread misinformation and ultimately refuse to communicate further once enough proof has been presented. Do not spend money on this event, you may receive something inferior to what you paid for, their support will just ignore and close your compensation request.

For the most recent case of faulty loot boxes and how they were handled, see this thread and this summary.

21 Likes

That’s wrong. Players get a Mythic not the one that you like, but it is still a Mythic.

You were sure about how event chests work but you were wrong. Devs explained it but you just do not want to believe them. So I guess you are believing that devs did it on purpose as Arachnaean Weaver is a popular troop but that’s just non-sense.

Uh, no.

Every other instance of an exclusive mythic period, Event Keys were excluded.

ie : if it was Zaejin week, you could get High King Irongut even if a different mythic was having its exclusive-release-week period.

So if the chests had been working as people reasonably expected due both to game documentation and longstanding precedent, these people should have been able to get Arachnaean Weaver with Event keys as well as Archproxy Yvendra or else the latter mythic shouldn’t have entered those chests until 3-4 weeks had passed.

11 Likes

There were screen shots posted from the website stating the mythic would not be exclusive. But you go ahead and ignore that.

8 Likes

Thank you for listening to player feedback and combining nonsensical rarity score values with TWO “chance to give extra” currencies! This extra layer of RNG has me psyched for the event!!

/s

1 Like

That sounds like you haven’t been paying attention to what has been going on. There have been several occasions where mythic troops were entirely missing from chests. Here is one them:

Note that this particular incident happened several weeks in a row and also got stonewalled at first. Once enough irrefutable proof was presented the very latest incident got compensated. The one a week earlier that kicked this off? Oops, we lost the logs needed to compensate this while waiting for it to play out, totally by accident. But trust us, there really wouldn’t have been anything to see in there, here’s a wall of text with a lot of dodging to explain why.

There has also been at least one issue where the chance for legendary and mythic troops from event chests was proven to be significantly reduced, to roughly half the stated odds. This usually takes a lot of data analysis to detect, so it might actually happen quite more regularly. For this particular case, their support also refused to refund, claiming that a rollback would “cause players to lose all the shiny [low rarity] troops they received, so it wouldn’t be in their best interest”.

As for not getting the mythic you like, it’s quite difficult to actually get the one you like when it has secretly been removed. Note that the exclusivity for Archproxy Yvendra was officially announced to not apply to event chests, Infinity Plus Two is deliberately trying to make this appear not exclusively their fault. The event post got edited a day after the incident, the information about Yvendra wasn’t there at first.

10 Likes

If you buy an Iphone from me, and I send you an Android, is that ok? Its still a phone. What is the big deal? After all, you still get a phone not the one you like, but it is still a phone.

/s in case devs reading this actually agree that this is OK.

8 Likes

@turintuor #weavergate

HKI is the only one Mythic of Zaejin so yes if you get a Mythic during a Zaejin that would be HKI.

Mythics are exclusive to all the chests aside event chests if the Mythic does not belong the weekly kingdom. But if the Mythic belongs to the kingdom that the exact same rule than for other chests.

If you are buying a random smartphone package during a “only Android” week yeah that sounds normal for me.

It is, of course, now obvious to everyone that this is the case.

But you’re being willfully obtuse or just flat-out gaslighting if you’re suggesting that is the issue at hand. It isn’t.

The issue is that it was not communicated prior to the bait-n-switch — it either is, or borders upon, the criminal to mislead consumers.

6 Likes

Sure, lets assume I also sold random phone packages and had an Android only special on those. But you didn’t buy that. You buy the iphone. Surely I should then send you the iphone, regardless of the special on my other products.

As @Magnusimus said, you are being purposely obtuse.

Are you one of those people who sees bananas for sale in the grocery store, then you harass the poor cashier about wanting the same discount on every non banana item you purchased?

3 Likes