Mist Stalker Bug [Solved]

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was playing in the Arena with the Mist Stalker. He was up to 12 damage, having killed someone before. The last enemy standing was a Drake Rider, yet untouched, so 10 life and 10 armour. Mist Stalker fired his spell and one-shot him, when he should have brought him to 8 life.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
It’s the first time I’ve seen this bug, @LegendMaker told me it happened to him as the recipient though. We’re both Arena players only, I have no idea if the bug happens outide of it. I’ve used the Mist Stalker quite a lot before and never had that happen.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nope, it was the last enemy unit standing and I wasn’t expecting anything special.

Since Mist Of Scale reworkd (with Marilith and Naga Queen release), Mist Stalker does True Damage. So this is normal (and Mist Stalker is a bit broken in Arena maybe, I don’t know as I don’t play arena)

2 Likes

Oh yes, I completely forgot it was true damage now. Nevermind then, I’ll be on my way out…

3 Likes