Mimic chest drop rate summarization thread

Glancing at other threads that involve mimic chests and encountering vague and wildly varying inputs (like - I get mimics every four boss chests; I get mimics every thirty boss chests)…that doesn’t really help or answer anything.

I would like a place for more tangible stuff (like the rare instances of numbers in those threads here and there).

1. please, contribute actual numbers here - X boss chests, Y mimic chests, Z hoard mimic chests; not stuff like few mimic chests per week;
  2. the bigger your sample size is, the better;

That is current data for me (above the gray line) and my brother (below the gray line).

Just to make it completely clear how my numbers are formed - boss chest was opened 1000 times out of which 904 where token drops and 96 were mimic chests (out of which 85 were token drops and 11 were hoard mimic chests).

One sidenote about my brother’s set - it starts from the point where he began counting boss chests. There were additional 122 mimic/17 hoard mimic chests (no Hoard Mimic troop drop) before that are not included in the set because of not having boss chest number.

9 Likes

@Dust_Angel worth to mention that right after the release the drop was a lot better than it has been the last weeks. So maybe start with your datas all over again?

1 Like

My stats so far:

1878 Boss chests
199 Mimic chests
29 Hoard Mimic chests
2 Hoard Mimics

3 Likes

Here is my raw data

4 Likes

Thanks to everybody who has contributed so far.

Do I understand correctly that it means 9x35=315 boss chests (with 37 mimic chests and 2 hoard mimic chests)

This is exactly what I was talking about - is this just a conjecture or can you show anything more than simply words? What does “right after the release mean”? How long is “last few weeks”? What are the numbers for “a lot better” - double, triple, quadruple?

I have no problem writing another thousand chests separately out of curiosity so I’ll do it and let’s see what happens when I get that far.

Thanks for providing the data. I doubt there is a bias towards playing more chests in a row having more mimic chests vs ppl playing 4 boss chests a day having less or even 0 mimic chests. Maybe the game algorithm checks previous battles and has adjustments as the numbers go up whereas if you only do 4 boss chests a day then the next day your previous stats sort of resets.

Correct. I completed all 35 kingdoms to boss chest, then opened all boss chests one after the other (made it easier to log data accurately).

Several players collected some data in the early days, which can be found on a few threads:

:blush: :vulcan_salute:

Started tracking 3 days ago. 124 boss chests 19 mimics 3 hoard mimics. No hoard troop.
The plan is to go to a 1000 boss chests.

Did get a 5x nysha on one of the hoards :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

862 Boss Chests
78 Mimic Chests
6 Hoard Mimic Chests
0 Hoard Mimic

I stop searching for it 3 weeks ago :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly 10% on the 2x mimics.
I got 6 bonus nyshas from mimics so exactly 5% on nysha droprate too.

Im very average!

1 Like

how much Hoard Mimics can a player have at the same time?
there is a suspicion that not more than one, more than 200ta chests in the same kingdom clearly hint at this possibility…

True or false?

It’s a troop, so I would assume unlimited… if you really have the time/sanity for that.

Already saw someone with 3 of them in pvp defense

also thought that these chests, as well as double chests, then you can definitely put them in all 35 kingdoms - and then at one time to sit down and open.

But two weeks of one kingdom made me doubt…

I’ve been through this 2 times already, when all the kingdoms have second mimics. The first time it was 5, the second time - three times looked improved.

But now I have an idea - why don’t I put a mimic x5 in EVERY kingdom…

And the game, I see, says to me - but there’s no reason to be so sly, to have more than one mimic x5…

This is the essence of the question - HAVE EVER had more than one x5 mimic ready for battle, not in a squad, but on the map.

I hope I was able to convey the idea that I think the game is limited to no more than one mimic, ready to fight, on the map.

And sorry for the sloppiness in the text - the translator is on the case.

Oh, sorry, that is my misunderstanding.

You are not asking about the troop but if the battle could appear in many kingdoms at the same time.

Honestly, I do not know. I do not have the patience to even test that.

1 Like

UPD.

You can get more than one, it’s just long and boring.

Thanks, knowledge gained!)

3 Likes

Alright that’s my 1000 chests done. Going to stop tracking now. 7 bonus nyshas from mimics. No hoard troop(but I already had one).
10% into 10% seem likely droprates for the mimics

3 Likes

that multi-counter app looks kinda neat, thank you for showcasing it :smiley:

1 Like