Message in a Kobold

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/message-in-a-kobold/

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Kobold Emissary The Kobold Emissary will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: The Emissary There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Silent Sentinel,…

3 Likes

I am wondering if Emperinzara will be able to summon it as part of her “Random Kobold” spell It would be interesting Pure Faction speaking.

Ps: No The Tower announcement yet?

6 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Ahries, Mithrilion, Stonehammer
3.2% 1 Gorgotha, King Highforge
12% 1 Durgan Ironfall, Emperina, Gimlet Stormbrew, Lady Ironbeard, Lord Ironbeard, Mortlach Stoutbeard, Rock Troll, Thunderforge, Zhak Boomgrizzle
21.6% 1 Apothecary, Blast Cannon, Dwarven Hunter, Kobold Emissary, Lasher, Living Quartz, Runesmith
21.6% 2 Bombardier, Deep Borer, Dwarf Lord, Excavator
21.49% 3 Dwarven Gate, Dwarven Miner, Rock Worm

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

9 Likes

As every week the reminder, that players should be able to find this information in the game.
And as every week, you will silently agree, but won’t be able to convince the development.
Let us both remain persistant annoyances about it. At some point they will give in just to make you shut up.

P.S.:

The wording on this part is a mess. I guess, it means that rewards increase with level. Am I on the right track?
[Edit:] On second thought, it might mean, that the rewards do not increase, but vary on an unspecified spectrum. Couldn’t you simply have listed a range instead of that?

11 Likes

I’ve suggested better wording before, but only one point out of 3 was implemented, sadly.

That would be far less useful than the average for the purpose of deciding which battles to pick.

1 Like

From my limited testing, doesn’t seems to be possible, always the same 3 other faction troops. They might need to make it clearer in Emperinazara’s spell.

Although, Deep Faction of Emperinaza will come eventually, so more summon-able kobold will come by then.

It was such missed opportunity indeed. Pure faction would be a bit more fun with this addition. Not necessarily easier, as Emperinaza is one of the easiest faction anyway.

I find it strange sometimes how they would release a Glory troop that was clearly inspired by its home faction, but doesn’t belong there. It’s happened even before Deep Faction become a thing too.

It was already over the 3 month limit too. They should make at least some announcement about why the delay happened.

Personally, I’m find with waiting a while longer, as this tarot won’t increase the star level anyway, need one more troop, which is coming soon ok Hellcrag week.

My speculation...

They might delay it so they can release the tarot as the same time as Mythic The Colossus, a possibly Soulforge craft troop with this tarot as main ingredient, like the wolf pairs. It keep getting new added info and name change, so if it’s coming soon, Hellcrag week would be the perfect time.

3 Likes

Please, devs, it’s less than 3 hours before the Deep Faction Event will be live.

The troop is still Blue/Yellow right now, while the faction is Purple/Green, so it’s not even pickable.

It’s Burning Ocularen issue all over again. Please fix it before the event goes live, and not wait way too long like last time.

Thanks in advance…

Just posted about this in the initial thread

7 Likes