Divinion Divination

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/divinion-divination/

New Epic Troop: Chiron Chiron will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Waiting on the Future There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Hobgoblin, Princess Fizzbang,…

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Divinion Fields event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Astral Mother, Saggitarian, The Worldbreaker
3.2% 1 Artema, Oneiros, Orion, Orrery
12% 1 Anthea, Atlanta, Auspecia, Bul’Tauros, Centuragon, Chiron, Herne, Nightwing, Ragnagord
21.6% 1 Astral Spirit, Guardian of the Fields, Herdmaster, Horse Lord
21.6% 2 Pegasus, Plainsjumper, Star Gazer, Thaumataur
21.49% 3 Centaur Scout, Moa, Orion’s Herald

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise. They have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

6 Likes

They look to have swapped an Arena from March with a Vault right after Kafka’s post saying they weren’t going to run Vaults during Kingdom Pass or New Kingdom Events.

As taransworld currently lists next Vault event from March 03 - March 05 I would like to remind everybody on what @Kafka once wrote in another forum topic.

Basically sites like this read out data in the gamefiles. But those gamefile data isn’t “official” and can be subject to change anytime until a event is “officially” announced.
And even “then”, as if words/promises would mean anything. C’mon. :wink:

I wouldn’t bet one cent on a Vault weekend really happening on March 03 - March 05.

We had this:

…and this:

…so of course now let’s have this!

:roll_eyes: :person_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

#gowConsistency

6 Likes

@Jeto and @Kafka
Do you want feedback when the campaign supports the event? And when it doesn’t.
For instance this week Irongut is selected due to the world event.

But last week shields were required for a campaign task but shields were not a weapon that could be used due to Kingdom restrictions. (Unfortunately years after it’s release. Suncrest still has zero shield type weapons.)

2 Likes

Just wanting to clarify and link to my post so you can see what I said:

I said we’re trying to avoid this combo not that we always would, I also said that the Vault event isn’t on the normal schedule currently and that it would proceed to run on the regular schedule after the extra vault event.

Sorry, I will try to make my wording clearer in future.

@awryan feedback noted!

6 Likes

@Kafka did you already, or can you then confirm the date of Friday, Mar 03, 2023 - Sunday, Mar 05, 2023 to really be the next Vault event?

If we consider last weekend has been the promised “extra” Vault event, we’re still missing the “cancel’d” Vault event (that was once scheduled for Friday, Jan 13, 2023 - Sunday, Jan 15, 2023). When will this be happening?
Otherwise I personally consider last weekends Vault event as the replacement for the “cancel’d” Vault event from January. That is, if early March as the next Vault event really will take place. But then we’re still missing the promised “extra” Vault event.

Either way, we’re mssing one Vault event. To cancel one out and then say “we’re giving you one extra” isn’t anything “extra”.
Just hoping for another comment on that matter.

4 Likes

So?

Noone cares. :wink: And noone has to care.
Deal with it. Nothing special about it.

If you didn’t notice by now: They can’t tell “you” the exact schedules, because they don’t even have one right now. They plan ahead maybe a few weeks and that’s it, you can see those plans in gamefiles, snatched f.e. on Taransworld. You should be aware of the fact that our beloved devs routinely make mistakes and if they do they tend to go radio silent and “ignore it”. And by then the Vault weekend either can take place because it isn’t interfering with some other events they refuse to run it with simultaneously - or it will get postponed further.

:wink:

Huh, normally you’re the first to cry about Vault weekends. What changed? :kissing_heart:
Or is it another “date” you personally don’t have time? :stuck_out_tongue: Judging by the copied text I struck a nerve big time. :wink: Cute.

I can confirm the next Vault weekend will be on the weekend of March 3rd.

9 Likes

Thank you Kafka for confirming that March 3-5 will be a Vault weekend.

Thanks for a short & straightforward confirrmation about that part of my posting.

Still waiting for news/comments about the promised “extra” Vault event.

3 Likes

They said it the one that was last week, and the postpone this week to the 3rd March, so asking about the “extra” won’t give us any new information, we already played it. I would ask: of the schedule, when the second vault event was planned (the one after the 17th February). So we will have extra on 10th February, the February that postpone to 3rd of March and next one. It should be like end March/ start of April so we could call the last weekend “extra”

Why is this post mostly about Vault event? :sweat_smile:

We don’t even have one this week anymore. It used to be this week, but that’s spoiler, so it doesn’t matter. Next one will happen when it happened, not much you can do to influence it.

Anyway, back to the main topic.

So Hobgoblin increase level by 10 each time, and will keep giving one more after every fight. So it’s 10–>4, 20–>5, 30–>6, and all the way to level 120, it should be (120/10)+3 = 15 trinkets, right?

Not necessary.

So, as I always said before, it’s all about “time you beat” never about level. I use the cycling approach, so I already fight Level 10 for 4 more time already, so my point is always 4 more extra no matter the level.

And next one I pick at 130, will give 20 trinkets for sure. I won’t pick any other harder battles, because it’s all the same, so why would I?

Not that it matter much this week, as Blade Dancer will still one-shot everything in all level. But in some week, especially with new rule, cycling might matter, and not doing it might cause disadvantage to not only yourself (more time on harder battle), but your guildmate (less point).

So, if you could, make cycling your main method in all World Event, and look out for special rule if there is one!