Memetopia, Palace of Glorious Memes

If I recall, @Sirrian’s main problem was not with the memes themselves, but rather the fact that they were derailing threads. Here I am to create a dedicated thread for them, so that the memes are no longer derailing other posts.

In the following thread, I ask that you adhere to the forum rules, as per usual. No explicit or “NSFW” content (That picture of Randy Marsh on his computer is pushing it. You know the one.), as it makes some users feel reasonably uncomfortable.

However, this is the place for you to share any funny, self-made, or Gems related memes. Here it is. Your new home away from home. The meme playground. Enjoy it, and meme as much as you want. Just do it here, where the meme-ing won’t hurt anyone.

4 Likes

with the maximum respect :smiley:

good place for this things.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think it’s important to honor that which has died.

To the end of an era, and to my brothers which I will never get to post memes with again on this forum.

6 Likes

For Robert and Talia:

To my fellow meme lovers, I’ll miss the fun times.

5 Likes

4 Likes

So…do you come here often? Yeah this place is dusty and full of cobwebs. Just like I thought. No one to post any more memes.

1 Like

http://www.memecenter.com/fun/6998967/every-milk-bottle-deserve-it-amp-039-s-own-bike

2 Likes

I want the tiger and the tigger

i like grumpy cat :slight_smile:

Oh but I did

Not the first time I have posted it, but I could not deny it, it is so many fans of it here on the board. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You all call those memes? Come on now, I want this place memed up. Don’t be posting those memes my Grandma was posting back in '99.

2 Likes

4 Likes