Hallo I'm New Here

I’m new here and i’m happy that I’ve now found a place to talk about the game with like-minded people. I was just curious if memes and gifs are okay here? I posted one and don’t want to get in trouble.

2 Likes

Yes, memes and gifs are fine here. Some people use them way too much… :stuck_out_tongue: you’ll fit right in. :smiley:

Also, I have a whole YouTube channel devoted mainly to this game if that interests you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s perfect for the videos as well. I can always use the help.

Welcome @TheMadHatter!!

As far as I know, memes and gifs are fine, use common sense regarding appropriate content, of course. This is without comparison the BEST game forum I have ever been a part of, I am sure that you will find it as inviting and friendly as I did. Players are considerate in their debates and devs are active a responsive. It is in a word… AWESOME.

Have a look around, enjoy yourself, play nice, and you’ll be fine!

And if you need anything else, feel free to PM me. :wink:

Happy Hunting!

1 Like

4 Likes

#RAAWWR~!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I would reply to that, but I don’t think posting it would be appropriate. :wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

@TheMadHatter Welcome to the forum :smile_cat: I’m glad to see another meme lover on the site. You should be fine posting a meme/gif here or there as long as it’s SFW.

1 Like

hmm SFW? got it. I’ve been known to post the dankest of memes. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

2 Likes

Memes are immature and demonstrate how low your IQ is.

3 Likes
9 Likes

I think Robert wins this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, now now now that can’t be right, my mom told me I was smart.

@TheMadHatter

1 Like

Have you ever tried to fit a whole banana in your mouth?

Or done some sculpting?

1 Like

1 Like