Marid's Conditional Effects Occurring With Less Than 10 Green Gems

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was not expecting to get a status effect when Marid cast his spell when there were 8 Green gems on the board.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Have Marid get his Mana up to be able to cast the spell, have less than 10 Green gems on the board when he casts the spell, and see the status effect happen, when it shouldn’t
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Nothing.
EDIT: Has been reproduced multiple times on the Challenge Burning Man in the Drifting Sands

1 Like

Confirmed - thanks for spotting that.
I’ve added it to the list to be fixed for 2.0. I guess that’s the “Dirty Trick” really… it works even when it shouldn’t! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for looking into it.

any eta on 2.0 yet? :smirk:

I CAN confirm it will be here well before 2.1

6 Likes

So in 3 months. Also how did we go from 1.0.9 to 2.0?

The PvP rewrite is fairly significant, so we thought it warranted a 2.0.
After that, I think we’ll simply move to 2.1, 2.2, etc…

What else can we expect in patch 2.0?

Obviously there’s the PvP ranks rework that’s been mentioned. With the possibility of an unranked option.

I also assume a lot less of the current battle mechanic glitches (odd attack animations on spells, legendary traits activating when they’re not supposed to, split damage triggering frenzy 10 times), as well as plenty of shiny new unpredictable ones to replace them! :grin:

Lets be real here, there’s no such thing as a perfect build, just a more stable one.

And of course there’ll be plenty of other minor tweaks and additions that we won’t here about for another month or so when they’re more finalized.

Don’t forget the whole 2 new hero classes that might be possible in the 2.0 update.

@Sirrian I have to report that this bug is still occurring and did NOT in fact get put into the 2.0 update as you said it would be. :frowning:

I just had it occur with 8 gems on the board: