Lunar New Year Event: Lunar Revel

Guess i missed that in the notes. Probably saw holiday events and kept scrolling. Still wonky with the time resetting

Still it can be deceiving. You glance at it and think, fine, Iā€™ve still 10 days of battles. But no, itā€™s 3 days of battles and a week of contemplating your lack of seals.

1 Like

@Jeto ā€œTuziā€ should be in chests, can you give us a info about it?

At ā€œCarminaā€ event it was stated 4-5 weeks after event for stuff to be added for f2p.
With ā€œKrinkleā€, this was a whole other messā€¦ Seemingly is getting sorted out too for f2p.

If we consider above as ā€œthe normā€ also for ā€œTuziā€ then they actually have another week. Please be aware of the +1week of possibly collecting rewards after the playable part of the event is already locked to not falsely claim ā€œshould beā€™sā€.

1 Like

Holiday event troops are available from chests 2-3 months after the event ends, like the Campaign content.

I do want to sort out a more solid chest release schedule we can share but itā€™s going to take some time to organise, youā€™ve beared with us so far so I appreciate it, thank you :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you, but we need a clarification about this:

8 Likes

Maybe we should make a list, research previous comments about release-times and also gather previous experiences - then ask for confirmation about it - and weā€™d probably still get confusing statements. :wink:

8 Likes

@Jeto Any news for ā€œTuziā€? Event ended 3 months ago.

completely falseā€¦

Event-play ā€œendedā€ January 29.
Reward-claim ā€œendedā€ February 5.

Never mind, itā€™s available:

I guess this means ā€œ4-5 weeksā€ is the correct timeframe?

Or it could mean nothing :sweat_smile:

At leastt during the first holiday event it was the ā€œ4-5 weeks after the holiday event endsā€ duration until stuff got added for f2p. When and why exactly after the first holiday event this got changed for the worse for f2p with ā€œ2-3 months after the event endsā€- unknown.

@Jeto
How exactly will this proceed in the future? Why canā€™t we get proper information about such things implemented? :information_source: :question:

@Kafka
Any news about the ā€œchest release scheduleā€ youā€™ve been talking about (29+ days ago)? :clown_face: :surfing_man:

@Bramble
Could you help out? :zzz: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes