Lunar New Year Event: Lunar Revel

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/lunar-new-year-event-lunar-revel/

Lunar New Year Event For the next 2 weeks we will have the Lunar Revel event. Win Battles against Shentang Enemies to earn Fortune that can be spent in the Event Shop for Rewards. New Legendary Troop: Tuzi The featured reward in the Lunar Revel is the Legendary Troop, Tuzi. Other Rewards Other rewards available…

3 Likes

who keeps their little sister as a pet?
and if I am keeping Tuzi’s little sister as a pet, wouldn’t Tuzi get mad at me?

also, charging 700 or 750 for a major chaos orb when you charge 800 for a power orb, which is what, 12 major orbs? seems grossly overpriced. but thanks for doing that, it means much less for me to play holiday event for.

3 Likes

You forgot to change “Witch Armor” in your text template. The event features the “Crimson Armor”.

9 Likes

And Camina is back according to the Trailstone info.

6 Likes

And the Golden Holiday Battles button is not working so we are unable to purchase the Golden Holiday Battles. @Jeto

6 Likes

You could say, all in all, just a usual Monday…

19 Likes

HaHa that made me laugh :slight_smile: I just logged a bug report.

Cannot max the new pet, missing one copy AGAIN :rofl:

3 Likes

Previous holiday events always included on free copy (in calendar or mail), I would assume/hope this one will have it as well.

3 Likes

Let’s hope :laughing:

Is anyone worried, that “holiday” events will become permanent before the year is over, with another special event added during holidays?

this is already permanent.
all known bugs/failures included.

9 Likes

Please don’t give them ideas like that :tired_face:

This deluge of events is already quickly wearing out so many players I’ve known for years in the game :frowning:

2 Likes

As far as events go they are pretty generous, I’m more worried they’ll eventually hobble it with extra monetization layers.

3 Likes

Icy: By permanent, I meant always running.

Given there’s a pet for BBQ day 2023 in the spoilers where does it end. Since when has that ever been a thing!

wasn’t a thing before.
but maybe they “replaced” the yearly australia day cosmetic pet release.

I Think Australia Day is one of those events that is now deemed culturally inappropriate, so I would guess this has initiated the change.

2 Likes

Yep, typical Monday - nothing to see here.

1 Like

next one for sure on Easter :wink: