Love for the Gems of War

@SpecialRX Just to follow up on that email, I must’ve deleted it but, it’s not really a big deal. It’s not like I’m gonna get an award or something. Maybe the Devs will put some way of knowing your stats in the game somehow, and most importantly maybe PSN will do the same. I’m saying they are the ones who sent me the email, so why can’t I just check my stats.

What’s this! :sweat_smile: :

I honestly found the email, I just wanted to hide the fact that my memory was bad about what I stated in my post. But actually my claim is not completely false because that was then, and this is now. Although I do not have another email showing my game hours or my game stats, Gems of War is most likely the number one spot right now because since then I’ve been playing this game the most. I’m going on over 4000HRS of gameplay total games on PSN, so if you do the math Gems of War is covering most of that 4000HRS of gameplay. So my claim is not inaccurate now, it was for that time tho’, (cut me some slack).

Here’s proof of my game hours from this latest email from PSN:

On the upper right corner it shows. Yea, PSN sends you your hours, but not your games stats like in my previous email. This email was sent yesterday (2/15/1017). Well, I do feel good saying that I’ve put in a lot of hours in this game tho’, but as for showing proof from PSN about how many hours I’ve put in Gems of War precisely, now compared to last year, I can’t show it, I’ll have to contact PSN support for that and I honestly don’t feel like doing that… but if the Devs wanted to see and if they are willing to give me some Mythics for my troubles, sure, I’ll bother to get the proof. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, yes I’m addicted. Last years number 1 and 2 spot are this years bottom spot (most likely not even in any spot) because you can guess which game is number one by now. :laughing:

1 Like