Lost Winds Rank #2 Guild is recruiting

I don’t know if you run it or Kellek but that dude has lost all my respect.

2 Likes

I was confused because I’ve never been rude to him and he’s usually respectful to us but something was getting to him.

1 Like

Well none of my players are joining anymore, they’d go to gra first.

No problem, more rewards for others :smiley: I can live with 65+ Legendaries this week,its probably more legendaries than Nemesis, quimby and gra combined,dont need a handful of gems :wink:

Maybe so but we’d rather be in a respected guild with morals :wink:

4 Likes

You losers need to go outside once in a while bro, life’s too short to sit in front of a tv all day but go ahead and brag all you want, I love life!!! And live it too.

2 Likes

How original lol

1 Like

Does a respected guild give you tons of loot? Phreekz and Winds both get tons, they are exploiting no one cares._. ONLY1 of us is poaching, everyone gets mad. Guys get ya sh1t together and just play this fkn game without crying pls

How about recruiting respectfully and I’ll respect you, I am playing by the way. Just keeping you up in things your guild does.

2 Likes

I always did san

Well your not kellek, so my quarrel isn’t with you.

1 Like

He wasjust messing around, hes never mean or anything

Ok if u say so, we were friends but after that I had to unfriend, I couldn’t tell, but he crossed the line.

10 battles this morning, not one vjm team. Mostly psion and famine and fox, but I was pleasantly surprised by a bit of variety. Kudos guys, after the bashing we’ve given you verbally recently, I think I have to take my hat off to you. That’s the first gw day when I’ve had no vjm across two accounts.
Edit… Someone just had one turn against a vjm LW team and lost. Lol. Maybe I was a bit previous…

2 Likes

@Prettygurl of course we are… Only tackling the important issues lol

2 Likes

giphy

Heard you might need a friendly bump.
Thanks for not replying to me congratulating you on your gw victory last week. Classy.

4 Likes

Absolutely brilliant. Just shows what happens when everyone doesn’t pull their weight.

tenor

3 Likes

Second guild on PS4 reaching 1.000.000 trophies and we were the first guild beating #1 guild in GW and becoming first ourselves. Just want to thank everyone who was a part of this guild and still is. <3

Oh and recruitment is open again :slight_smile: 2 spots available