Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Level requirement

On the xbox when you go to guild admin you can set the level requirement for somebody to join your gulld to 100. I was wondering can this be change to a higher number like around 500. But the guild leader has to be at level 500 as well.

1 Like

That guild requirement only applies for people using the in-game guild finder to find open guilds. Most guilds that would have a level 500 requirement (i.e., any serious guild) would be “invitation only”. Unless they dramatically improve the in-game guild finding tool, there’s really no need for this.

Well that would be why I’m posting this Stan because some us us don’t do the invitation thing and yes i take my guild serious. It’s something simple that would not hurt the game dramatically. It’s a open house thing where i greet you at the door instead of trying to pimp you in the street.

I’m sorry. The tone of my message was condescending and I really didn’t mean it to be.

Now that I think about your suggestion a little more, I see the merit of what you’re saying. Anyone who has made it to level 500 is clearly a serious player, so that would suit you.

I still think the in-game search needs a major overhaul, but this would be an improvement with minimal dev effort.

2 Likes

I agree as well Stan there should be another way we can search for recruits.

1 Like

In defense of the guild finder. I have gained not just some but many long standing members into my guild with it. And a few who have been not just slightly active but heavily at times. And so I do a mixture of both types of recruitment. As I have found some great players with guild finder. While it could be improved its still useful, and should not be discarded as a potential tool to finding members even for a higher guild.

Personally feel having a open list of available recruits that any guild can see, would create so much drama. And I mean a lot … So I would be against that sort of listing.

As far as changes go :

• Introduce the ability to search through applications to your guild, when its set to ‘application’. As it is you get ‘invite only’, or simply ‘open’ (with a level requirement).

• Adjusting open recruitment as it was stated above to be similar to the guild leaders level, in sets of 100.