Level requirement

On the xbox when you go to guild admin you can set the level requirement for somebody to join your gulld to 100. I was wondering can this be change to a higher number like around 500. But the guild leader has to be at level 500 as well.

1 Like

That guild requirement only applies for people using the in-game guild finder to find open guilds. Most guilds that would have a level 500 requirement (i.e., any serious guild) would be ā€œinvitation onlyā€. Unless they dramatically improve the in-game guild finding tool, thereā€™s really no need for this.

Well that would be why Iā€™m posting this Stan because some us us donā€™t do the invitation thing and yes i take my guild serious. Itā€™s something simple that would not hurt the game dramatically. Itā€™s a open house thing where i greet you at the door instead of trying to pimp you in the street.

Iā€™m sorry. The tone of my message was condescending and I really didnā€™t mean it to be.

Now that I think about your suggestion a little more, I see the merit of what youā€™re saying. Anyone who has made it to level 500 is clearly a serious player, so that would suit you.

I still think the in-game search needs a major overhaul, but this would be an improvement with minimal dev effort.

2 Likes

I agree as well Stan there should be another way we can search for recruits.

1 Like

In defense of the guild finder. I have gained not just some but many long standing members into my guild with it. And a few who have been not just slightly active but heavily at times. And so I do a mixture of both types of recruitment. As I have found some great players with guild finder. While it could be improved its still useful, and should not be discarded as a potential tool to finding members even for a higher guild.

Personally feel having a open list of available recruits that any guild can see, would create so much drama. And I mean a lot ā€¦ So I would be against that sort of listing.

As far as changes go :

• Introduce the ability to search through applications to your guild, when its set to ā€˜applicationā€™. As it is you get ā€˜invite onlyā€™, or simply ā€˜openā€™ (with a level requirement).

• Adjusting open recruitment as it was stated above to be similar to the guild leaders level, in sets of 100.