Let's Try Voting Again! (Vote for your favourite entry in our custom PS4 competition)

Let’s try this one more time! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello everyone, it’s time to cast some votes!

We recently wrapped up the submission period for our “Make Us Something Awesome” competition. You can read more about the prizes and rules in the original thread found here.

You, our community, now have the opportunity to vote on your favourite submissions! The top ten most voted entries will go into the final round, where the devs will decide the winner of the custom PS4 and then divvy out the rest of the prizes.

The voting will be open until the 26/06/17 at 11:59 PM AEST.

You can vote up to three times in each bracket, giving each member of the forums a total of six votes, though you don’t have to use them all.

So, without further adieu, let the voting begin! Best of luck everyone!

All Done! [poll name=poll1 type=multiple min=1 max=3 public=true] [/ [poll ][poll name=poll2 type=multiple min=1 max=3 public=true] [/] [poll ]
7 Likes

Better work that time lol we can pick 3 now?

I will quote myself. :slight_smile:[quote=“Saltypatra, post:1, topic:25811”]
You can vote up to three times in each bracket, giving each member of the forums a total of six votes, though you don’t have to use them all.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Lol i clicked vote too quick i though it was same rules. I still can vote?

Dang I didn’t read the instructions properly and thought I could only vote for 3 across both brackets!

Reading instructions is good?

4 Likes

You still can vote if you quit page and come back, i did same and voted only for 1 in first bracket and when i came back i was able to vote again

Bold it and put it in blinking size 30 font. Or something.

So many people, including me, glanced over it in the first post. It’s probably going to happen again here.

Is that better? I don’t think I can make it any bigger!

3 Likes

Thanks @Saltypatra :sunglasses:

Said it before and I’ll say it again:

GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

Good luck everyone! May the PS4 be with you.

8 Likes

RTFQ :smiley:

(10 chars)

1 Like

Good luck, fellow competitors!

I’ll be continuing to refine my entry long after the contest ends, so even if I don’t win,
I hope you’ll still keep an eye on my card game as it develops. :flower_playing_cards:

7 Likes

The PS Fource?

I’ll show myself out… :man_dancing:

3 Likes

@Saltypatra, will there be, afterwards, another voting that puts contesants from both lists together?

2 Likes

I’m imagining that’s what’s going to happen.

There is a maximum (20) amount of poll options that can be in a poll on Discourse. If it gets really close and there’s not a clear 10 winners I will make a final poll with the most popular entries in order to narrow it down further.

2 Likes

You rock!!! Can you also pin this thread please so we don’t have to scroll down :slight_smile:

1 Like