Gems of War Competition (Win a Custom PS4!)

You read that right! We are running a Gems of War “Make Us Something Awesome” competition with the first place prize being a custom PS4!

We didn’t want to limit your creativity, so as long as you make us something fun/cool/weird you can enter the competition. This means that if you are more musically inclined you can write us a song, or if you enjoy drawing you can whip up some fanart of your favourite troop, or if you consider yourself funny you can always write us a comic.

A rough break down of the rules are as follows…

1. Make us something awesome.
  2. Post it here! (Or our Facebook, or Tweet it to us, as long as we get it, we’re happy!)
  3. When the competition closes, you, the community, will vote on your top 10 favourites!
  4. We will then select a winner from the top 10 you choose.
  5. PRIZES!

The lucky first place winner will receive a custom Gems of War PS4! But that’s not all, each of our ten finalists will receive in game goodies, such as keys, armour or avatar packs.

So what are you waiting for? If you want to make us something awesome please go and read the complete competition guildelines here: http://gemsofwar.com/competition-rules/.

Please be aware that in order to win the PS4 the entrant must be a legal resident of the United States, excluding Conneticiut, Maryland, Nevada, North Dakota and Vermont. If you would still like to enter for the other prizes you must be a legal resident of the US, Canada (excluding Quebec) or the European Union (excluding Spain and the UK.)

Here is a mock up the PS4, which will be customised by Elite Gaming Gear.

16 Likes

Good luck to everyone

And nice avatar @Saltypatra :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Saltypatra i think only dev should vote cause community can vote for a friend and make it unfair

6 Likes

The community at large will be voting for their favourite top 10, us devs will then pick the winner from that pool. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Awesome i can’t wait to see what people will do :slight_smile: too bad Quebec still can’t participate

3 Likes

That PS4 looks cool. Good luck Americans

2 Likes

sigh wish publishers etc would stop excluding SEA :frowning: I would have loved to try and enter this, but I’m not eligible for any of the prizes…

Ah well, looking forward to seeing what people come up with! (and if I have time I might make something for it for the hell of it…)

11 Likes

@Ozball
Mate you just took the words out of my mouth.

1 Like

Can you have multiple entries?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can, but I was only really skimming the rules.

3 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t see the contest link in the first post. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was so excited until I read the rules.

le sigh

1 Like

What part of the rules is less exciting?

1 Like

Hmmm… I think i may enter😎 i better get to work

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Point no 5 Entrant Eligibility.

1 Like

@Vangor Yay! Do the thing!

@ZooKeeper Unfortunately the contest has these restrictions due to legal reasons.

2 Likes

beckons @ZooKeeper over to the non-entry corner and offers a consoling drink

7 Likes

Yep, totally understand. I’m used to it. It’s always same in almost every contest in every game. I just wish they would stop excluding SEA.

Anyway good luck for everyone who participate! Looking forward to see people’s creativity here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Where is SEA?

1 Like

South East Asia, though usually includes Oceania as well.

2 Likes