Let's prove the AI is fair and reasonable

I’m not going to argue with how you “feel”. There are “feelings” and there is math, science and proof. I’m afraid that if people “feel”, there is no way to convince them that this “feeling” is not very accurate. And yes, Earth is flat after all. :wink:

2 Likes

Flat%20Earth
I received enough proof of that during a hillbilly barbecue months ago, i had to remove my belt at some point. Since then, NASA didn’t even sent me a package of crackers as a scientific rebuttal… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Yes, it does.

Now as much as i enjoy the occasional condescending ‘science doesn’t care about your feelings’ post, it hardly applies here. I have to wonder if you actually read my post that you quoted.
I did not doubt your math nor how you came to your conclusion from the sample set you used.
I explicitely stated the disconnect lies in your sample set itself, as it did not match at all with how the troop behaved for me. No feelings involved whatsoever, that is all.

@akots hiya! Did you ever go back and re-crunch the numbers after I updated that thread with my data set of 2000 collections? Just curious

Cheers
Calvin

Nope, because you have not updated the table. But if you post the whole dataset in a similar format, anyone can run the simulation and compare to the actual data. It looks like the method is working rather nicely and has enough power with the numbers you posted initially. From statistical point of view, there is no need for further testing. :slight_smile:

You can post or upload your data and we can take a look at the numbers to see what is going on. Otherwise, well, it is feelings and nothing else. :slight_smile:

I posted all 2000 in a google spread sheet I linked to in a post after your last post but fair enough. I was just curious if my only getting 17 tributes or less after 2000 tributes was still “normal / expected” mainly

The sheet is here if anyone was / is curious 2000 Tributes in 144 Days with Near Max Kingdoms - Google Sheets

Cheers
Calvin

I don’t think you know what feelings mean but ok. I can not upload any data as i don’t have it anymore, as what i collected was never meant for public educatuion but just to make up my own mind about the issue after the “omg TDS rezzes 7 times in a row all the time!!!” reports (i doubt my dirty handwritten tally list would have met your scientific standards anyways) .
However i can tell you the two things from memory in which it differed from your set which would be in a bit above 200 Independent TDS deaths the average ressurects where at just above 26% and i just had 2 triple rezzes happen.

Sometimes it feels like it balances out to 50% because it works 25% of the time for the player, and 75% of the time for the AI…

This thread is like TDS pre-nerf.

Resurrecting despite all the odds? Seems the ai might be running this thread :smile: