Lets not use Whitehelm as a home kingdom

Set mine to pridelands. Fire minors have always been a problem for me and I am sure for many others as well.

2 Likes

I’d say let’s all change kingdoms weekly so it’s never a dull moment and man yolayers get their needs met. I know when I go pvp hunting one of the two things I look at is kingdom and gold.

I would say one step at the time :slight_smile:
I think that all of us agree that get rid of Whitehelm is the main pain in the ass.

1 Like

Done. Darkstone :grin:

Thank you for this reminder! I was meaning to switch to Pridelands but I plum forgot! Off I go to switch it, hup hup!

By the numbers I believe Arcane Spirits (Blue/Purple) are the most needed. I had my Kingdom set to Khetar for a long time. Then the mass disenchant came along and it was time to move to Glacial Peaks.

1 Like

I’ve been jumping around depending on what I needed most (other than glory). Currently based in Khetar for souls.

Arcane Spirits will also have been featured in events an absurd amount of times in the recent past and future, so while these numbers required will continue to climb, the relative amounts that endgamers have will climb even faster.

I see a lot of people has changed their home kingdom to anything but WH. This is great! The more the better. So I just gonna tag some guild leader here to spread the words. @DonBoba @Tacet @collectorofgems @Ashasekayi @ONOPALAVER @alexander @Gwynhbleidd @Pabloskee @Mariana @Amitiel

6 Likes

sneaks in and ninja tags @SirCookie before sneaking out again

1 Like

Some of our members already replied here that they changed their kingdoms :slight_smile:

1 Like

i use whatever kingdom i currently explore so i don’t overlook the tributes. right now maugrim woods.

Changed to Pans Vale :ok_hand:t3:

Since @orbin111 wrote this topic, I changed to Pridelands because I believe that Red traitstones are the most needed ones ;-).

And since all this time, no update from the devs…

This is a pretty cool idea. I’ve had mine set to Pan’s Vale for awhile. I’ll make a mention to my guild mates as well. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Only 4 people from my guild use WH as their home kingdom now. Also I just got Arcane Blade from PvP earlier from someone who recently changed his home to Leonis Empire. It’s starting to pay off! :smile:

2 Likes

Nothing yet, but we have been having some discussions about this recently.

5 Likes

I shall spread the word to my guild and stay out of WH where I have avoided pitching my tent and tag @LYNDALE @litletre

2 Likes

I’m going to swap to Maugrim Woods now. Been ages since I moved to Wild Plains. Super ironically I now have far too many Arcane Beast traitstones and zero Arcane Swamps.

(Not that my home kingdom is responsible for this, that’s something else entirely…)

3 Likes

I will try to put a word in my guild too, but i dunno how much it will help.
PS: i use dragon’s claw:)

2 Likes