Lets not use Whitehelm as a home kingdom

Hi Everyone,
I bet lot of you have so many yellow traitstones that it is more than you will even need. At the same time majority of us have Whitehelm set as a home kingdom because glory bonus is the best in the end game. It is the most usefull home kingdom but we all should have enough glory so the switch won’t hurt.
My proposal is simple, join me and others who already switched to another home kingdom to help this community. We need especially red traitstones and to some level also green ones.
Set home kingdom to:
Pridelands - pure red
Wild Plains - red/green

Please help to spread the word. Comment if you already switched to a kingdom providing so much needed traitstones or if you are going to switch based on that topic.

I am personally set to Wild Plains.

Thx.

13 Likes

How does changing my home kingdom help the community? Im missing something

2 Likes

Others will receive traitstone color based on your kingdom when invading you.

1 Like

I had no idea :scream:

Wonder if it is the same on console…

2 Likes

You have my wholehearted support here, Mister :slight_smile:
In fact I didn’t use Whitehelm for a long time - but for those who still do and have resources to spare a bit of info to increase the incentive to change: you can raise Wild Plains to 7*, so that it gives 24 Glory tribute reward (+ something of course), while with Whitehelm 7* is impossible right now.

AFAIR it was stated somewhere that on consoles Traitstones from PvP are random.

2 Likes

Happy days

@Mr.Strange has stated multiple times that traitstone drops from PvP battles are random, and not tied to home kingdom on the console versions. That may change now that console development has been moved in-house.

1 Like

Sounds like PC should change to match console

6 Likes

Agree with the opening post but suspect most players are far more selfish than that. The fractional advantage (it’s pathetically tiny really) to having Whitehelm as home for double Glory outweighs any gain to anyone else…

I move my home around every few weeks or so…

1 Like

I will be switching to Wild Plains as soon as I can grind out 6 more Arcane stones and ascend a troop one more time from the kingdom and successfully 7-star it. With enough luck, I’ll manage to accomplish this within the next week!

You wound me… :cry:

1 Like

I will change to wild plains also :innocent:
Wirh the new system im getting alot more glory from pvp . I dont mind . @Jainus have a lil faith :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve been an anti-Whitehelm proponent for a long time. I’ve had Wild Plains as my Home Kingdom for months already, glad to see others following suit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I change to Pridelands ;-).

1 Like

My home kingdom has been Wild plains for months.

1 Like

Disagree with the opening post but suspect most players are far too lazy to actually spend some time farming the traitstones they need. The so called fractional advantage is relevant to anyone that is catching up with the current schedule of weekly releases, shedule that barely affects the all mighty top players that have hoards of glory beyond their needs (it’s pathetically tiny the advantage of earning a few random traitstones when you can target those in challenges or explore mode) so to them Whitehelm is not important at all.

I keep my home at whatever the kingdom i want, It’s not my job to please the others, if i’m playing fairly i’m free to do as i wish because the problem is not what i and others are doing.

1 Like

Yes, you are. My post is targeted on those who actually care and are trying to work for others.
Feel free to continue your farming. I will focus on PVP and hope to get needed traitstones from those who changed the kingdom.

1 Like

I’ve been using Wild Plains for a long time too. It’s a solid choice, with useful traitstones and a balanced mix of gold and glory for tribute rewards. Everybody wins.

2 Likes

I’m sorry on how my answer deals some “indirect damage” on your topic. But i can’t stand condescending tones without repaying in the other side of the same coin. That’s why my post is nearly identical to Jainus’s post.

I understand that playing pvp is a relevant of everyone’s gameplay, and that your suggestion appeals to those who already have an already estabilished amount of glory. You are totally fine with your idea, kudos to you honestly!

I can’t understand, or tolerate, that those who are at better terms with their resources must scold the ones that aren’t. Because this would give me the freedom to also scold those who are not in better terms with whatever i have in excess or can, in my own terms, obtain easily.

I hope you, and the others, understand my position and i hope that everyone have a chance to get the needed extra traitstones.

I’ve been saying things like this for months. I have something like 1k more Minor Yellows than are physically possible to use. It is obviously Whitehelm’s fault.

Probably go to Wild Plains… from Ghulvania.

1 Like

I do the same. I usually set my home kingdom to the one I need one or two more arcane traitstones from to trait another troop from the revenge matches, and once I get it I switch to the next one.

Would be great if people move away from Whitehelm as their home kingdom!

1 Like