Lets discuss conspiracy in a civilized manner

To me it seems they have the ability to keep things quiet for a good length of time. And if the secret comes out they just gonna spin it. How long did the NSA … among other agencies…exist before all of a sudden popped up…seemingly out of nowhere. When it had actually been around for…well who knows?

Not me. That’s above my pay grade.

1 Like
2 Likes

Dude. The title of that video is totally misleading. It’s 22 minutes long, not 5. I can’t believe anything else it would say, so the Flat Earth theory is now completely RE-bunked. :wink:

2 Likes

The title is “flat-earth in 5 minutes” debunked referencing the previous video

That’s just what a globulist would say.

3 Likes

After days of research now i believe the derogatory term you should use is “globe head”

2 Likes

Oh, snap. I think you exposed me as a pretender. Well done!

You’re lucky I’m not the type to get hostile. (“Globe Head” - lol).

Was that research based on mainstream science? If so i highly doubt that term exen exists!

Nope just a poop load of google-fu while pooping lol

@Stan STOP BULLYING ME! :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Part of me is slightly worried about actually getting banned for this.

Lol @Stan i think you are safe brudda. In the community guidelines @Saltypatra says there are threads for memes and as this one was created by Vangor i think it is safe to assume there will be memes, gifs, videos, and general shenanigans

4 Likes

I know, but you said we should discuss in a civilized manner. Even you deserve respect! (Was that a backhanded compliment? or is there a different name for what I just did there…)

2 Likes

I believe memes in the proper context are perfectly civilized and thank you for thinking i should be respected… I shouldn’t be but thanks just the same lol

1 Like

One of my sisters believes all that nonsense about 9/11. But she believes it because she is hard core Democrat that hates Republicans.

For me, I don’t believe any conspiracy unless proven true, and never believe science unless it is testable. Though if you can’t test it, it ain’t science to begin with, it is just a guess.

I could see people thinking Earth is flat, nothing I would bother argue about unless they were like “The Earth is flat, we should spend money on ____ to make it round!”

1 Like

So you consider Darvin evolution theory to be false?

I know im a little late to the thread

9 Likes

@Saltypatra i have a question… Why is there a limited amount of likes per day?

2 Likes

I have learned a long time ago.
… People do believe stuff like that. So it’s probably a thing. Maybe not the majority but you’ll find some minorities that do.

I mean… There’s plenty of videos on the internet literally confirming this. I remember the Saudi Arabian guy who claimed that The Earth doesn’t spin. He was probably on most TV news.