Legend of the Seekra

Originally published at: Legend of the Seekra – Gems of War

New Guide Troop: Seekra Darkwood Seekra Darkwood will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will…

2 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Zhul’Kari event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Arachnean Weaver, Archproxy Yvendra
3.2% 1 The Widow Queen, Webspinner
12% 1 Aransi the Guardian, Dokkalfar, Malcandessa, Spinnerette, Tal’Rae, Tarantella, Tomb Spider, Tyri
21.6% 1 Arachnean Watcher, Bound Mage, Giant Spider, Mechweaver, Night Spider, Shadowblade, Spider Queen
21.6% 2 Arachnataur, Cocoon, Dark Maiden, Devourer, Night Terror
21.49% 3 Reaver, Spider Knight, Spider Swarm

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

7 Likes

The art of the new pathfinder is incredible! Haven’t seen a newly released card like this in a while.

1 Like

Looks like Chalcedony 2.0. Can’t wait for red/blue

Do you need to use the new troop for the pathfinder bonus, or can you use an old one?

I realize that it may be the only one available in the event’s troop pool, but the wording is unclear for future events.

1 Like

3rd trait: “Gain 2x/2.5x/3x Miles in MY Journey Event, based on my ascensions.”

2 Likes

Yes you do, because of the restriction is Troop Type + Color.
This one being Elf.

The other pathfinders are Elemental, Undead and Construct.

2 Likes

Oh, oh, oh, she’s immune to silence, ooohhh she’s dope :joy::+1:

Immune to webbing too

1 Like

Are you guys seriously happy about Chalcedony 2.0?

1 Like

At this point I know I have no reason not to be. Any troop that’s worth something from amongst the many others that aren’t, most definitely makes me happy. I for one like her a lot, I got two chicks by my side kicking behinds better than some Mythics, Chalcedony, and Seekra, yup I’m happy.

:sunglasses:

A troop that deals damage while self-looping almost forever? I suspect people would have been happy even if Chalcedony and Seekra had been released as monthly mythic troops, they are better than most.

3 Likes

They’re cool but not perfect. I’d rather have them come out with troops that improve things along the way as they come out.

At first I wasn’t all giddy about this troop but then I realized that having a troop like this in another kingdom, the mana colors, the class of the troop and now knowing of her traits, made me realize that it’s cool.

If another troop cames out like this my only hope that it’s not an archer.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they stick with the theme for future journey events. Maybe something for the Vulpacea journey that generates 3 green, plus 3 green for every Wargare in the team?

1 Like

Yup, just like they have used certain weapon archetypes as a pattern (explode x color gems and summon y troop type), the last two Journey troops seems to have a template they fit to. I could definitely see this being the case. But, as they say, two is a coincidence, three is a pattern. We’ll have to see what the Taran’s spoilers say closer to Kingdom release.

Just wait, until there is an invulnerable and empowered version.

This game has been broken long ago, long before Elementalists, before Life and Death Orbweavers and whatever came before those. We’re at a point, where the only two possibilities for new troops are “useless” and “has a new invincible meta written around it”. With far over thousand different troops… what else can you expect? “Balancing” these days only means to introduce troops that are taylored to break whatever team is the strongest right now.

Happy? Unhappy? Resignated, mostly.

I get what you mean. But I think there is quite some middle ground between say Elementalist and Oracle. They could have done something in between “useless” and “invincible meta”, it’s just they don’t want to.

Just out of curiosity, (and I hope this doesn’t belong under a different topic) has anyone else noticed an inconsistency in points in the Journey event? I have the new pathfinder, fully traited out, mythic and level 20, but have noticed for example 87 points instead of 90 on a 30 mile battle, more than a couple of times, and not just on 30 mile battles.

Not that I really mind since I hit my personal goal of 20k miles, but I did find the scoring to be off multiple times. Was just wondering if I were the only one…

…means that you took one turn (“turn” being all your moves + all enemy moves before coming back to you) too long to win.

It’s working as intended - you lose miles from the base score for too long battles (above ten turns) and empty slots on your team, so the final score is below max possible.

1 Like

Oh! Wasn’t aware you lost points for too many turns…! :joy: Thanks for explaining! :grin::v: