Eyes Cold

Originally published at: Eyes Cold – Gems of War

New Guide Troop: Jarnvisa Jarnvisa will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will apply its…

9 Likes

In theory it should be an ideal change. But since the active real humans player base has decreased by at least 20% I don’t for see 10% more guilds being able to finish the event even with the change.

9 Likes

You nerfed our best way to complete it. You gotta scale journey way way back or better yet remove it and make some new content.

7 Likes

The reluctance to acknowledge the mistake of nerfing the Journey Troop keeps going strong…

Even the suggestion of making the troops perform with their original boost only within the event (other event troops are being boosted during their event, so not much new code there), which would at least bring journey to what it was (without needing further ‘adjustments’ or ‘monitoring’) seems to be too close to acknowledging the nerfing mistake, and so the saga continues…

:person_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

15 Likes

I actually hope that one day, they change Journey to the point where we don’t need these “looping” troops and can start designing anything else as a Journey troop.

One for every troop type would be very boring for Journey gameplay

4 Likes

Here’s the new Journey reqs for reward tiers, total points divided by 30 members.

12th tier: 5,833pts each.

16th tier: 9,166pts each.

3 Likes

I agree. The looping Pathfinders were broken on release – +15 Gems of their own single color was almost unprecedented – and NEEDED that nerf (for much the same reasons that people want Wand of Stars nerfed) but the fact remains Journey as an event has deeper structural issues for anyone wanting to complete all Reward tiers.

2 Likes