Bolt from the Blue (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: Bolt from the Blue (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Guide Troop: Huntmaster Arborius Huntmaster Arborius will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will…

gotta love seeing that old Journey troop pic

2 Likes

For comparison, this event originally occurred (on PC) on August 21, 2023 (approximately 6 months ago).

2 Likes

I think this was the start of the new, overpowered journey troops. (Before they were nerfed into the ground).

At least Switch users will hopefully not burn shiny chests and money on these troops because they will go back into the broom closet after this week.

Nope, that was Chalcedony back when Hellcrag first released.

1 Like

There has been a long break between chalcedony and Todd though. NS hasn’t gotten a journey event ever since Vulpacea was released. I do remember that when new kingdoms were first introduced, they had a journey event. Ghulvania had a journey event too, but it was when this event was early in its life cycle. (Mydnight got no journey troop, and it seemed strange, but there was probably too much going on)

But anyways, I’m thinking about this too much. I’m wandering into the forums again, and I need to sharpen my memory right after a nice drink. Cheers!:beer: