2 Likes

121 is 56%. 118 is 55%

1 Like

Lvl 106 = 52%
Lvl 112 & 113 = 54%

1 Like

We were at 265% and now it says different for each 46% to 48%

I don’t get the changes other than I bought sentinals

Just to be sure I read this correctly - Defense teams do not get any color bonus for being the color of the day? Do Defense team get Sentinel bonus?

92 = 48%
94 = 48%
96 = 49%

1 Like

Defense teams gets it yeah. Defense teams do not get any points at all, but they might hinder the opponent in taking points, if you win or kill one or more troops from them.

2 Likes

132-133 = 60%

1 Like

It’s made worse by the fact that you can’t catch up, even if you wanted to, since the statues are capped at weekly experience gains. Not a fan of that at all.

1 Like

But if they are capped at 80% thats at least something.

I have a doubt. Do sentinels bonus apply everywhere (ranked or casual PVP, explore…) or only in GW?

Only GW. :slight_smile:

Thanks. (10 char)

1 Like

Statue bonuses:

87,88: 46%
88,90: 47%
92: 48%

the formula is probably 20% base, plus 0.3% for each statue level. is there still a need to gather info?

2 Likes

From the Guild Wars info dump

What do the colors & statues mean?

Each day has a color theme for the attackers to try out. On the first day (blue day), you will get bonus points in any guild war battle for each blue troop in your team. Want to maximize your points? Then you’ll need to figure out an entirely blue team to do so… but even 1 or 2 blue troops will still give you a (smaller) bonus.

The actual bonus itself is dependent on the level of your Guild Statues, and can be from 20% to 30% (we’re still tinkering with the formula & numbers here… just a warning!

Apparently 30% was insufficient incentive to use the same color…

30% probably wasn’t enough due to a lose counting for 0, or near 0.

50% per pure 4 colored team would even out so that a 50% win rate with a pure color team is the same as using a standard 4 team that doesn’t use any of that color.

At minimum the bonus would need to be slightly above 50% to be completely worth it, as many teams going 4x of a color will be at a disadvantage compared to 3x or a normal colored standard team.

1 Like

If there is an answer for this question Im sorry. I have looked and could not find it.

Will the bonuses from weekly events apply to troops we use in Guild Wars?

So, in order to incentivize people to play with mono-colored teams, the plan is to give a permanent and significant advantage to guilds purely based on how long they have been in existence. That means that younger guilds can never expect to be able to compete with older guilds.

Example: your guild will have a permanent 25% advantage over mine in guild wars, and mine will have a similar advantage over newer guilds. I don’t see this as a good competitive system.

1 Like

Never said it was good, just that it needs to be at least 50% to be worth it.

Not quite sure why they didn’t do something like a flat 50% or 60% bonus per color for everyone.