[KNOWN ISSUE] Game Crashing with 5.4 Update - Xbox

Platform, device version and operating system:

Xbox

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Game is crashing mid-match

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Began happening with 5.4 patch. So far seems to occur principally when using EoE weapon and negative status effects are applied including Lycanthropy; however, the actual crash occurs often when I am taking an action, not as a result of the troop transforming or switching to the opponent’s turn. However, every time a crash has occurred, a troop or troops has been afflicted by Lycanthropy debuff. After repeated match testing, this seems to also occur against same opponents (in one case while testing this in Casual PVP, my game crashed three times in three separate matches against the same opponent.

Steps to make it happen again
Playing matches with EoE. Game has not crashed when i’m using teams that don’t apply Lycanthropy. UPDATE Did another 20 matches in pvp since I posted this, 2 crashes.

2 crashes again today - 26 pvp matches same facts above

Another crash today after about 20 matches

This is attached to a known issue. It’s not a bug associated with the 5.4 update, but likely with Lycanthropy or a strange interaction with Lycanthropy. Our team is investigating this issue as we speak.

1 Like

My game crashed after Magnus had inflicted Lycanthropy on one of my troops (my hero I think) in a pet rescue battle (PS4).

Still a known issue we are working on. :slight_smile:

1 Like