Just guild problems. Lost keys is all

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Contribute to key task in guild tasks. What happened is it gave 2 errors and the task for glory keys 2/3rds filled disappeared and got replaced with a guild token task. The task was for 12 keys and 8k was already contributed.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Contribute 5k in gold then get an error. Not sure if it will recur or not.
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post! I thought it was strange but did not screen cap cause i thought it went through but when i got to my map screen the keys were not there.
@Sirrian @Nimhain

By the way i hope this bug gets fixed guys.

Have you tried contacting Support?

One day i will learn how to put in a ticket i swear.

The same thing happened to me recently, I submitted a ticket and they reimbursed our glory keys.
Edited*- Well not exactly the same issue, but the completed task wasn’t showing up, still worth submitting a ticket for tho.

I hope to have either the keys or the challenge back so i can try to get it to work.

We will able to give out the keys, as we can’t restore the task a as the server believes it was finished.

It would have good to have seen the error messages so we can investigate the problem.

Did members of your guild receive the keys? Did only some of them?

According to the guild activity it says the task was completed but i do not know if anyone got any keys.
I do know that i did not get any.