Did not receive keys from Guild Task

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I payed 31000 onto a guild task, and then soon after paid the remaining 2500 gold to complete the task.
The task was for 12 glory keys.
I updated the masteries, and surfed the guild roster for a short while.
When I closed out of the guild menu, I went to open the keys, and no keys existed.

I checked Mail, no mail existed. (Long shot, I know.) Then I realised I did not see the graphic for the keys arriving either.
I checked guild activity to prove that I did in fact complete the task.

The sad thing is, this is the second time it has happened, because another guild member said he saw the same thing last week when he completed a glory keys task. We’re down 24 glory keys each now.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Unsure, because it isn’t a frequent problem. We do receive the keys for the key task most of the time. This is the second time in perhaps 8 days, so it will be a peculiar turn of events to make it happen.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

send a support a ticket in about this, same thing happened to me and they fixed it within 12 hours :smiley:

It has come to my attention that perhaps the task I was completing was for gems, not keys.
I need to be more attentive in future